4

I woke up the next day excited to pull up my prank. I wasn't gonna go to work today since I will be moving to Hyunjin's house.

So dad gave me a holiday.

I took a shower, had my breakfast and got ready in something simple but pretty much revealing.

I got started on my plan already.

I went to the beach to take some photos and then came back to my house and brought my bags down to the living room

Now you might be wondering what I mean by bags. I'll be moving there for a month not for my entire life and it's not like I'm shifting houses either.

So the thing is that I packed all my things in different bags. T-shirts in one, shirts in one, pants in one, shorts in one, make up in one, swim suits in one, underwear in one etc.

So  I have many small bags and I know for a fact that Hyunjin will come alone to pick me up and that he has a two story house so it will be a great deal for him to carry more that 10 bags all alone.

While I was waiting for him on my couch I decided to scroll through my friends' ig posts.

After 15 minutes someone rang the door bell. I got up to open it and as expected it was Hyunjin. His jaw dropped when he saw me and he started observing me up and down.

I was getting irritated because that observing soon turned into staring so I waved my hand in front of him.

"Hey?"- I told him while waving my hand.

Hyunjin POV~
I reached Hyein's house and rung the door bell only to be met by a half naked Hyein. My jaw dropped as soon as I saw her beautiful and well defined figure.

I was observing her up and down and I didn't realize when that observing turned into staring.

She waved her hands in front of me and called me out.

"Hey?"

"Oh sorry..I- Uh- where's your bag?"- asked her kinda embarrassed.

"Oh you mean my bags? Here-"-she said pointing to at least 15 bags.

"I- So many?!"- I asked her dumbstruck coz 15 bags for moving over at a place for a month was no joke like did she put her entire house inside?

I quickly took a look at her surroundings to see that everything was there then why did she have so many bags I wondered.

"Well yeah. I'm moving for a month do you know how many things we need to use in a day? Then think about 30 days!"- she told me rolling her eyes.

"You could've at least told me that you'd have these many bags I could've brought someone with me"- I sighed after telling her that. 

"If you can't even do this much for your soon-to-be-wife then I must wonder if you are any good."- she said with a smirk on her face.

"You go and sit in the car and I'll be right back *sigh*"- I told her and gave her the car keys.

Hyein POV~
I took the car keys from him and sat down beside the driver's seat.

It took him 30 minutes to put all my bags in the car. Some in the trunk while the rest in the back seat.

I was happy that my plan was working.

He then closed the trunk and came to sit down.

"keys"- he asked and I handed him the keys.

"Would you mind wearing the seat belt"- he asked me.

"Sure."- I responded and seductively took the seat belt and adjust it right on top of my boob-line and then inserted the other end in the lock.

I kept fidgeting with the belt throughout the ride coz to be honest it was really uncomfortable to have the belt's edge in direct contact with my chest and it kinda hurt as well.

Hyunjin couldn't stop staring as I was fixing the belt. When I realized he was staring at me again I thought of moving the belt seductively once again.

He was taken aback but then quickly looked front when he saw that I was turning my face around towards his.

"Do you want to get us into an accident?"- I asked him with a slight smirk on my face.

"Uh w-why?"-he stuttered.

"It would be better if you looked at the road and not at my boobs"- I told him with a hint of annoyance in my tone.

I took a glance over his face and he was blushing.

It was a half an hour drive to his house.

When we reached I was taken aback by its beautiful structure.

"Wow"- I said out loud.

"You like it?"- he asked me.

"Uh-uh yeah it's doable."- I said and walked inside to take a look around.

Hyunjin then showed me my room.

Not gonna lie but it was a really good and cozy one just the way I liked it.

He then brought all my bags up into my room and asked me- "So what you gonna do now?"

"Um I don't know what do you think?"- I asked him.

"I have a pool in the backyard you can swim there if you wanna"- he told me.

"OMGG POOL YAAAYYY LESGOOO"- I started jumping like a baby and pushed him out of the room to change into my swimsuit.

While I pushed him out I heard him let out a small chuckle and then he walked away.

I quickly changed into my swimsuit and then braided my hair up pulling out a few strands from the front.