27

Hyein POV~
I was checking my mails in the morning when I saw a mail from Felix's company.

I opened it to find out that a meeting had been scheduled between the project leader and me i order to finalize the designs.

I replied to the mail and then went to shower.

I decided not to go to the studio today and check the dress designs once and basically have kinda chill day.

While I was getting my clothes ready for the meeting tomorrow my phone buzzed indicating I got a text from someone.

I opened it to see an unknown number

unknown number:
location and timing for tomorrow's meeting
8:30 am at Hampden Bridge.

Me:
Ok 👍🏻
seen

I assembled my clothes and then went to sleep.

I woke up at around 7 am the next day and got ready.

I reached the location by 8:25 am.

It was a pretty garden.

I've never been to this side of the city before so I decided to look around a bit.

As I was standing by the chains of the bridge someone tapped on my shoulder.

I turned around to see Hyunjin standing there.

"I-"

"Huh? What are you doing here-"- he asked shocked.

I couldn't stand still again.

My legs felt wobbly as all those memories of my misery came back to me.

But I couldn't cry in front of him so no matter how weak I felt I decided to play it out cool.

"I could ask you the same"

"I came here to meet the famous Australian artist Lee Hyoori"- he replied taking a glance at his watch.

"Wait- HOLD UP-"

"NO WAY-"

"SINCE WHEN DO U WORK AT FELIX'S????"- I asked him.

"HOW DID U KNOW-"

"I know it coz I am Lee Hyoori..."- my voice trailed off.

"WHA-"

"I thought I was meeting with Mr. Kang?"- I asked him.

"His health gave up on him so he quit and since I was here any way they made me in charge"- he replied putting his hands inside his pocket.

"I see. Let's go sit there and go over the designs"- I said with a cold tone and a stern look just like the one I had used when I first met him after a long time at my dad's office.

He seemed kinda shocked at that change of tone but did not question anything and followed me.

We walked into a café and took a seat at one of the corners which had enough light.

"Let's order something first"- he said as I simply nodded.

After ordering out drinks I took out the designs from my back and displayed them for Hyunjin to see.

He shook his head after surveying every single design one by one and then looked up to me.

"None of these are nice. After one year of not being in contact with fashion designing I think you've lost that grace in designing clothes.

I don't even know how you became famous here with such skills"

Those comments hurt me hard asf.

"Look Mr. Hwang is you are not pleased with my work you can talk to Felix and ask for someone who you think is more capable in designing the dresses for your company but please don't disgrace me or my work like this"- I said starting to gather the designs and putting them into my bag.

"You are dating Bangchan?"- he suddenly asked me.

I frozed on spot and stopped what I was doing.

Then got back into reality and said "No."

"But he called u babe yesterday?"- he asked me again.

"We r not dating and I don't think it is very professional of you Mr. Hwang to ask me about my personal affairs.

Regarding the collaboration please ask Felix to find someone more competent than me"- I said and got up to leave when he grabbed my wrist.

I felt and ecstatic feeling when he touched me.

His touch...

He hasn't touched me for more than a year now..

NO WTF HYEIN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OFF.

"Let go"- I told him while staring deep into his soul.

He shook his head as if saying no and held my wrist even tighter.

At this point I was done.

This dude right here wasn't understanding how much his sudden appearance has affected me and he keeps on doing shit like this.

 I yanked my arm out of his hold and slapped him.

"Please stay within your limits sir"- I said and walked out of the café.

I booked a cab and went straight home.

I didn't wanna talk to anyone right now.

After I got home I took a warm shower and sat on my bed and let out a deep sigh.

I looked at the sky, it was filled with dark clouds and just then it thundered heavily.

As yall know I have a phobia of thunders and the previous time when it thundered Hyunjin was there to comfort me.

I covered my ears immediately so as to not be affected that much but it was of no use.

I was still scared I was having a panic attack and I didn't know what to do.

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed the first number in my call list not even bothering to see who it was.

"Hello?"- the other line spoke up.

It was a man's voice.

Hyunjin's voice to be precise.

But at that point I didn't give a fuck.

"I-it's th-thundering"- I said as my voice cracked and I broke down to tears.

"Give me your address I'll come over"- he told me.

I told him my address and within 5 minutes I heard my doorbell ring.

I wobbled my way to the door and opened it and as soon as I saw Hyunjin the first thing I did was hug him.

My legs couldn't take it anymore so I dropped on the floor shaking.

Hyunjin picked me up and brought me to my room making sure to lock the main door first.

He tucked me under the sheets and was about to leave when I held onto his shirt.

"D-don't leave me pls"- I told him still crying

"I'll just be in the living room-"- he was saying when I kissed him.

I don't know why I did that but I kissed him.

He responded to my kiss after realizing what just happened and I could feel teardrops on my cheek.

And I was certain they were not mine.

Hyunjin...

He was crying..

After a while, we broke the kiss and he got inside the sheets and spooned me while patting my head with the other hand gently until I calmed down and fell asleep.

A/N~
Heeyyy!
So I finally managed to update it ;_;
And I'm so sad that this story is almost coming to an end now 😭
But don't worry it's not ending that soon a few more chapters are still left
Like maybe 2-3 
nvm-
that's pretty less onli
Anyways don't worry tho-
I already have my next plot ready
And a small spoiler it's mafia au ;)