8

Yes. I agree.

I slowly fell in love with Hyunjin over the month.

I should've given him a chance to explain himself earlier. But my emotional self took over me.

The sweet dates he took me on, the warm movie nights and even those days when he'd cook kimchi noodles and pork ribs just because I craved them so bad.

I even gave up on my plan to hurt him because I realized how much I had already hurt him over the years by distancing myself from him so much.

10 days before the wedding~

10 days were left before our wedding.

I'm at the boutique right now choosing my wedding gown with Hyunjin.

This is the gown we finalized.

Next we went to a suit shop for Hyunjin's tuxedo and chose this one.

When we exited the shop I saw an ice cream truck.

I immediately looked at Hyunjin with puppy eyes.

"Fine fine I'll get you one"- he said as we made our way to the truck.

"Yaayy!! thanks babe"- I told him while tugging onto his arm.

"Two mint chocolates please"- he told the man at the counter and got our ice creams.

We laughed and gossiped all the way back home but we both fell asleep as soon as well fell on the bed after taking a shower since we were extremely tired after roaming around multiple shops and trying on numerous clothes.

After 4 days~
"Babee!!"- Hyunjin screamed at the top of his voice from the living room.

"Whaaaat??"- Hyein screamed from her room.

"Hurry up!!"- he said.

"Yesss baby 5 minutes and I'll be down!!"- she said and continued getting ready.

Hyunjin and Hyein were supposed to go to an important collaborative event together because of which they were hurrying. This is what Hyein thought.

However Hyunjin was actually gonna be proposing to her that's why she was being taken to the gallery where it will all be taking place.

Hyunjin POV~

I've been planning this entire proposal for the past week now with the help of some of my friends.

I booked this art gallery with movable sliding divisions of the room so that when Hyein enters the room she'll see the collaborative event taking place.

My friends are gonna pretend to be the clients who we are supposed to be collaborating with and since Hyein doesn't know them she hopefully won't suspect a single thing.

After a while I'll tell Hyein I need to attend a call and leave her all by herself and get ready in my spot for the proposal.

Soon after one of my friends will guide her towards another division of the gallery where the walls will be filled with our pictures, fairy lights, flowers and sticky notes from me.

Just as soon as she will enter the room the music will stop and the musicians will start playing a romantic tune and I'll be waiting for her outside so that I can propose her once she comes out of the room.