12

The next morning when I woke up and turned around to see Hyunjin I realized he was not there.

Just as I was trying to get out of bed someone walked in.

I looked up to find Hyunjin coming with a bed table consisting of two plates of sandwiches and juice.

"I made you breakfast coz I thought it might be troublesome for you after last night"- he said as his cheeks started to turn into a shade of pink.

"Aww thank you so much babe"- I said giving him a small peck on the lips.

After we had our breakfast and took a shower we went to the lawn for taking a stroll.

While looking around I saw an area filled with white roses.

"OMGGGG AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"- I shrieked in amusement.

White and roses were my favorite since they symbolized purity and eternity and it'd been long since I saw a garden filled with white roses.

"What happened are you ok?"- Hyunjin ran up to me and asked me checking my hands and legs to see if I was hurt or something.

"Yes yes!"- I told him pulling my hand out of his.

"Why did you scream then?"- he asked me perplexed.

"The white roses!! I haven't seen a white rose garden in such a long time. The last time when I saw them was when you gave me a bouquet of them for valentines day"- I said still admiring the roses.

"Babe do you know how much you scared me by shrieking like that"- he said while placing a hand on his chest and sighing in relief.

"Sorry.."- I said shrugging.

The day was pretty much chill.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦ TIME SKIP ◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

It had been two months already since the two of them got married.

Everything was going smoothly until one day...

Hyein POV~
I woke up and saw Hyunjin still sleeping.

I pinched his nose and made my way to the washroom to brush my teeth and take a shower.

I quickly got ready for work since after the successful collaboration with iCon they contacted us again for their winter line.

So we were gonna be having a meeting with Felix so that he can elaborate the plan and give us the vibes and theme they are looking for.

And yes Felix took over Mr. Lee's spot since Mr. Lee was transferred to Australia.

After I was done with my makeup I came back to Hyunjin's room to wake him up and just then his phone started ringing

I went towards the nightstand to see who it was and the caller id said "Nancy 😍".

Was he cheating on me? I wondered to myself but I soon let that though slide my head as I heard Hyunjin yawning.

"Good morning!"- I wished him.

"Morning baby"- he said still half asleep.

"I have a meeting with Felix regarding the winter fashion segment so I'll get going ok? Your food is kept at the counter make sure to heat it for 30 seconds each before eating. Byee"- I waved him goodbye and he nodded.

At the office~
"Morning Hyein!"- Amy wished e as she handed e my coffee.

"Morning!! Well, Felix will be here any minute so ask the people who still haven't come to the meeting room to be there immediately"- I told her as I took my iPad and other files and folders required for the meeting and went to the meeting room.

"Eyy morning yall!"- Felix greeted us all as he came inside the meeting room and took his seat which was right next to me.

"So let's get straight to the point since I need to discuss something with you personally after the meeting ok?"- I asked Felix as he nodded.

After spending 4 hours discussing and matching colors and deciding what vibes we should go for we finally decided to go for the pastel winter streetwear theme.

"Our previous co-operation went pretty well and I am hoping to that this one goes smoothly as well. I am waiting for the results and I know that these ones will be better!"- Felix said.

"Meeting adjourned!"- I said as everyone left.

"Amy wait!! please do send me the minutes of the meeting as always!"- I told her before she left.

"Already done"- she said as she winked and waved her hand and left.

"So what you wanna talk about?"- Felix asked me.

"Well, today in the morning someone called Hyunjin and he was asleep at that time so I went to check the caller id and it read 'Nancy 😍'. I wonder if he's cheating on me or something..."- I told Felix looking down.

"I don't think he'd do that because he loves you a lot. You can observe him for a week or something if you still feel uneasy. You can even confront him about it."- Felix said assuring me.

"I don't wanna confront him it'll make me look possessive and I think if there really is something like that I think he'd tell me. But I can try and observe him"- I told Felix.

"Yes do what you feel is right and always remember no matter what I'll always be by your side"- Felix said as he smiled and pulled me into a warm hug, something I really needed.

After a tiresome day at work, I finally went back home at around 9:30 pm.

At home~
"I'm home!"- I said as I walked inside the house.

The house was dark so I thought no one was inside but when I went to the kitchen to get some water I saw Hyunjin sitting in the dark living room and blankly staring at his phone's screen.

I walked over to him and shook him.

"Babe..you ok?"- I asked him concerned.

He immediately closed his phone and looked up at me.

"Y-yeah n-nothing. Just some work pressure"- He said giving me a small smile.

"You know right you can tell me anything. I promise I won't judge you and neither would I mind"- I told him patting his back slowly.

Hyunjin POV~

It broke my heart to see Hyein caring for me so much.

"If only she knew what happened she wouldn't have been like this would she?" I wondered to myself.

Just then she starting patting my back softly and told me-"You know right you can tell me anything. I promise I won't judge you and neither would I mind"

I looked up at her and took her hands in mine and told her "Don't worry babe it's ok I'm really fine" 

It broke me inside to lie to her.

It hurt me but I couldn't bear to hurt her.

I had finally gained her trust and I didn't want to lose it.

I didn't want to lose her.

So I thought it'd be better for me to lie.

"Cool then I'll take a shower and be right back"- she said as she gave me a quick peck on the cheek and went to her room.