17

The days passed by and in the blink of an eye, our small vacation was over.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦ TIME SKIP ◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Back at Hyein's office~
Hyein POV~
I had to work my ass off just after I returned from the trip since our new winter line was coming out soon.

After 2 weeks of hard work, we finally released our winter line-

"Congrats baby!"- Hyunjin said as he pecked my lips

"Tf we are in public-"- I told him looking around to check if anyone saw.

"So? You are mine remember?"- he said proud about the fact that I was all his and only his.

"Yeah whatever"- I said rolling my eyes at him as I went to look for Felix.

"Congrats Lix!!"- I told him as I hugged him.

"Congrats to you too!"- he replied hugging me back.

We all gave a speech just like last time during our collaboration and continued with the rest of the ceremony.

The next morning when I woke up I felt like vomiting.

I immediately ran to the washroom and threw up.

After hearing me throw up Hyunjin immediately ran to me.

"Babe what happened? Are you ok?"- he asked me concerned.

"I don't know I feel sick"- I said as I washed my face and went back to our room.

"Wait- I-I might know why you feel sick.."- he started.

"Why?"- I asked him curiously.

"We didn't use protection that night on our trip so.."- he began and I immediately understood what he meant.

"Can you get me a pregnancy test and some pills so I can check?"- I asked him.

"Yeah don't worry!"- he said as he wore his jacket and grabbed his wallet and went out to get me the pills and test.

After 10 minutes he came back.

"Here"- he said handing me a packet with the test and pills inside.

I took the pregnancy test and went to the washroom while Hyunjin waited outside.

After following the procedures I waited for the results to show and to my surprise it was true!

I was pregnant!

I ran out to Hyunjin and showed him the results.

As soon as he saw it he started crying happy tears and hugged me tightly!

Suddenly my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

[Hi is this Mrs. Hwang?]

"Yes"

[I'm sorry to inform you about your father's death]

"W-what?!"

[Mr. Lee had was on a plane making his way back to Korea after handling his work outside since he couldn't congratulate you on your wedding and the successful collaboration, however, the plane crashed causing all of the passengers boarding the plane to die unfortunately...]

I didn't have any words to respond.

I actually wanted to thank my dad once he came back for arranging my marriage with Hyunjin and tell him that I was pregnant but I guess I was late.

He was now gone forever...

I hung up the call and flopped down on the bed as I broke down into tears.

"Babe what happened! Why are you crying?"- Hyunjin asked me as he noticed the sudden change in my mood.

"D-dad was on a plane b-back to Korea to congratulate us for the wedding and successful collaboration, b-but the plane c-crashed and he-s now d-dead"- I told him while whimpering.

He just sat down beside me and slowly stroked my back and held my hands tightly.

"Don't worry babe. I know he's in a better place now. Everything happens for a reason..."- he said trying to calm me down.

I know I didn't have that good of a relationship with my dad but I truly loved him since he always supported me in everything and never stopped me from doing what I wanted to do.

I guess it really is true that you realize how important a person is to you once you lose them...

We sat there hugging each other for a while when my head started aching awfully and I passed out.

When I opened my eyes it was already dark outside.

"Babe! You're finally awake"- Hyunjin said as soon as he saw me moving.

"W-what happened to me?"- I asked him.

"You were too shocked and tensed so you passed out. The doctor asked you to stay as happy as possible otherwise it could harm the foetus"- he said while slowly moving his hands over my stomach.

I weakly smiled at him as I nodded in response.

He then gave me a pill and a glass of water after we had dinner and then we went to sleep.

Since I heard a shocking news today.

Hyunjin plugged in the lavender sleep therapy steam- releaser to help me calm down and relax a bit and also played some soft music.

After 10 days~
Dad had already been buried. 

I didn't attend his burial since I knew I wouldn't be able to contain myself and break down again and that would be extremely harmful to the growing foetus. 

Today I got ready with Hyunjin to finally pay a visit to dad.

"Babe you sure you ok?"- he asked me concerned.

"Yes I'm fine don't worry"- I said as I smiled softly at him and we then got inside the car.

At the cemetary~
"D-dad"- I began.

"I know I always hated you for not being a perfect father but don't get me wrong, I actually really loved you for supporting me in whatever I did in my life and being by my side.

I'm grateful that you fixed my and Hyunjin's marriage. Even though it was for business purposes, you helped us clear our misunderstanding by setting it up.

I wish I could tell you all this in person however destiny didn't want that, so here I am now telling you how happy I was to have a supporting father like you.

And one more thing. 10 days ago we found out that I was pregnant!"- I told dad as Hyunjin hugged me from behind.

"I hope you are safe and happy where ever you are and I hope you can bless Hyunjin, me and our little one for a happy life ahead.

Love you dad. I'll miss you"- I wiped a tear that escaped my eye and I leaned down and placed the bouquet of flowers in front of his gravestone and sat there with Hyunjin for some time remembering the times we'd spent together.

A/N~
Kinda emotional wasn't it?