19

5 months later~
Hyein POV~

I woke up and saw a note on my nightstand.

It was from Hyunjin.

"Call me when you wake up ❤"

I let out a small chuckle at the note and got out of bed and went to take a shower.

Hyunjin had already made breakfast for me so after showering I went down to eat my food.

After I was done eating and had washed the dishes I called Hyunjin.

{a/n- text in italics is Hyunjin}

[Morning babe~]

"Morning"

[Did you eat?]

"Yes I did don't worry!"

[I'm sorry I had to leave early today I had an important meeting *sigh*]

"No it's ok I understand..when will you be back tho?"

[Missing me already?]

"No idiot I wanted to read the pregnancy guidebook with you that's why I asked otherwise I'll make a change of plans if you can't come home early"

[Ohh then I think you should fix that for some other day since I will be a little late today]

"Oh ohkk cool!

What are you doing now tho?"

[I'm just going through some papers and signing them and then I'll check the minutes of the meeting I had]

"Ah I see I won't disturb then bye-bye *kiss*"

[Bye babe! *kiss*]

I went to my room and decided to check my mail.

After replying to the mails I decided to check up on work so I texted Amy.

You:
How's the progress?

Amy:
Everything's fine don't worry.
I'll let you know if something happens.

You:
Ohkk cool then.
Also send me the minutes of the minutes
which you're gonna have today with Mr. Lee

Amy:
Yes I will.
How's the baby?

You:
Ah the baby is doing great!
Can't believe it's already been 6 months!

Amy:
Good to hear!
Don't stress yourself it'll be harmful
for the baby 😃

You: 
Aw thanks Am! 💕

Amy:
Gtg now byee!

I was suddenly craving some cake pops.

I decided to call Hyunjin but then remembered he said he'd be very busy today.

So I decided not to bother him and get them myself since the café was just across the street.

At the café~

"4 cake pops and pack them please!"

"That's it?"- the lady at the counter asked.

"Yes"- I responded.

She nodded and ringed up my bill.

After ordering I went to one of the seats by the window and sat down waiting for my order to arrive.

After five minutes I got my cake pops and as soon as I got up to leave I saw something which made my blood boil in fury and hatred.

Hyunjin.

He was kissing Nancy.

I walked up to them and tapped on his shoulder.

"This is why you had to leave early today? So that you can come on this little date with her?"- I asked Hyunjin.

It was all happening again.

He betrayed me. Again.

All those emotions from the last time came back again and I broke down to tears even though I didn't want to.

The mix of emotions in me caused me to cry.

"No babe! I swear this is not a date!"- he responded scared of what might happen next.

"THEN WHAT IS IT!"- I demanded.

Just then thunder rumbled outside and slowly hard drops of rain followed.

"I just wanted to clear some things with her and it needed to be done face to face"- he said while trying to calm me down.

"Yeah sure! This. This Hyunjin is the third time you broke my trust! I'm not dealing with you anymore! I'm so done!

I shouldn't have let myself fall in love with you in high school! I shouldn't have forgiven you for my sister's death! I shouldn't have forgiven you the second time you broke my trust!

We're over!"- I said and ran out of the café.

Flashback~

Hyunjin POV~

Nancy had been constantly texting me and coming to my office to meet me.

I didn't tell Hyein about it since I didn't want to upset her because I was scared that the baby might be harmed and she might be hurt too.

So I decided to go to work a little early today and later on meet up with Nancy at the café near our house and clear things up with her.

At the café~
"Uh hi..."- I began.

"Hi!"- Nancy responded.

"See Nancy I'll get straight to the point. I don't like you anymore. The only person I love with all my heart is Hyein, so please stop contacting me and don't make things difficult for us"- I told her.

"Fine I get all that but what about the co-operation?"- she asked me clearly pissed.

"As for the co-operation I'm extremely sorry but I can't accept it since I don't want to have any sort of connection with you"

"*sigh* Fine then I guess since we are here anyways and since this will also be the last time we meet let me treat you to something?"- she asked.

It would've been rude to turn her down when she accepted all my conditions so I agreed.

While we were waiting for our coffee and cheesecake Nancy started to flinch a lot.

"Something wrong?"- I asked her.

"Ah nothing something went inside my eye I guess" - she replied still flinching and rubbing her eye.

"Wait wait-"- I told her and held her face with my hands and blew her eye gently.

After blowing 5 times she said it was ok so I moved back to my seat.

Present~

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to find Hyein standing there.

I could feel how angry she was but before I could protest or say anything she spoke up.

"This is why you had to leave early today? So that you can come on this little date with her?"- she asked me.

"No babe! I swear this is not a date!"- I responded scared of what might happen next.

"THEN WHAT IS IT!"- she demanded.

Just then thunder rumbled outside and slowly hard drops of rain followed.

"I just wanted to clear some things with her and it needed to be done face to face"- I said while trying to calm her down.

"Yeah sure! This. This Hyunjin is the third time you broke my trust! I'm not dealing with you anymore! I'm so done!

I shouldn't have let myself fall in love with you in high school! I shouldn't have forgiven you for my sister's death! I shouldn't have forgiven you the second time you broke my trust!

We're over!"- she said and ran out of the café.

I quickly got out of my seat and followed after her and saw her running across the road even though the cars were moving.

But too bad before I could go and catch her or stop her from running anymore a car came and hit her and she dropped on the ground.

"HYEIN AH!"- I shouted and ran to her and picked her up bridal style.

I ran all the way to the hospital which was the closest to the scene and asked the nurse to get me a room where I could lay Hyein down and call for a doctor.