three. homecoming

movie: spider-man: homecoming
amara davis, aged 15/16

MY FAMILY AND I went on a cruise today, and let me tell you! it was going fine or whatever, and then all of a sudden, it's being split in half! and you know who's there? spider-man. yay! ( praying y'all can breath the sarcasm here ).

so i almost died twice at the hands of an Avenger. they know just how i wanna go out :).

anyway, so then i went to school the day after. everybody was buzzing with excitement 'cause homecoming was that evening. i guess i was pretty happy, too, though i didn't have anyone to go with.

you know, i've been eyeing this guy named Peter Parker, but everyone calls him Penis Parker because of Flash ( the dumbest name i've ever heard, and i've heard a lot ). he asked this SENIOR! out, though. a little weird, but i digress.

that was neither here or there, but i had to include it HAHA.

anyhow, i got dressed for HOCO, i did my little makeup thing, got dropped off, and i enter the school. i'm having a lot of fun, but then it's starting to get very overwhelming and hot in the gym, and this makeup took a lot of time. so i went out to get some fresh air, and i also saw Peter left earlier too, so i thought, "maybe i'll see him and we'll talk!"

wrong.

i then a corner and see Spider-Man instead, you know, the one who literally destroyed the cruise ride, and the one who got flung through the window that one time? yeah, that one! he was literally jumping some guy by the buses!

i pick up my jaw and decide to mind my business. if anyone asks, i didn't see a thing, i didn't hear anything, i don't know a thing.

i went back inside, only to find out that an hour later, he has destroyed another area of New York.

these Avengers, i swear.