PORTAL

Boboiboy and his team celebrated another victory on retrieving a power sphere with the help of ochobot's teleportation power , they finished their mission fast.

"Great job everyone, we suceeded once again , although it was actually pretty fast".said BoBoiBoy

" Yeah sure , easy for you, I almost got eaten because of Gopal's stupidity ". said by an annoyed fang.

" Don't blame me, blame my tummy , how would I know if that egg belongs to that monster ". Gopal said not guilty at all.

All of them just laughed at the two of them . However the pilot ( papa Zola) didn't notice a big portal coming on there direction. The laughter died down when they saw the portal sucking there spaceship . Girly screams were heard , the team use there powers to get out of portal but it was no use , the portal was already very close.

" Why is there a portal here in the first place ". Gopal said panicking practically blaming the yellow power sphere.

" Why would I release a portal when I have low on energy". Ochobot said with confusion.

It was too late as all of them braised for impact , the spaceship was out of control . And darkness took over the young cadets.

TIME SKIP

The elemental user opened his eyes , touching his head in pain , the spaceship was broken and damaged but it already landed . He saw his friends lying on the ground unconscious , worried took over him as he checked if they are still alive .

Luckily they were fine , boboiboy then search for ochobot and found him also damage but nothing serious .

Fang hissed in pain , his whole body was covered in bruises and wounds . He saw his friend looking around the place eyes in curiosity .

"Where are we?". was the only words fang could process .

" I'm not sure , It seems like we're in a forest but there something strange about this place ". BoBoiBoy said eyes still wondering around holding ochobot protectively in his arms .

The other two girls started to wake up , they were also confuse in what happened . They saw papa Zola lying on the ground as well with Gopal on his lap sleeping .

It was getting dark so they decided to camp out for the night , boboiboy was trying to find ochobot's power charge while the other three was busy healing there wounds and also papa Zola/ Gopal's bruises.

" What are we supposed to do now , with ochobot being damage , how are we supposed to get back ". Ying said worriedly .

" I'm sure will find someway to get back to tapops ". Said Yaya.

"It's no use I can't contact the station , it seems like we need more time ". Fang said as he tried to get a signal . While BoBoiBoy was more worried about ochobot .

" We need to find a place to stay , I don't know why but I got the creeps staying in this forest for long , I'm sure there's a town here somewhere ". Said BoBoiBoy

The team agreed as they rest there head and prepared for a long day tomorrow . They were not sure where they are but one thing for sure they had to prepare for any danger or outcome

( Yeah I'm not good at writing cause this is my first book and I did try last time , it didn't end well . Although I'll try to make this more interesting,)