UNEXPECTED

Boboiboy walked back into the shack lost in his own thoughts . He was greeted by his friends who look worried , but instead of apologizing to them boboiboy just went upstairs without saying a word.

" Did something happened?" Asked fang looking concerned at his rival.

" Maybe he's just tired , let's live him alone " exclaimed Gopal as he went on the kitchen try not bothering his best friend.

" By the way , where were you guys?" Asked dipper as he looked at the four cadets .

" When boboiboy left , we looked for him everywhere , we just came just 5 minutes before he did" exclaimed Yaya.

The group nodded their heads and followed Gopal to the kitchen .

" My students of justice , dinner is ready"

" Thanks papa Zola " said everyone as they enjoyed there dinner and left boboiboy his portion of food on the table. However dipper couldn't help but wondered if something was wrong.

The night end well with full stomach for them and a well deserved rest . All of them slept peacefully .

Suddenly a figure approach dipper's bed and searched the journal with no sound was heard .

" I'm sorry for this , please forgive me "

Time Skip

Morning came by , all of them were energized for the day . Boboiboy had made an apology to them for worrying.
They forgave him and boboiboy went back to his old self again.

" HEY dipper come on hurry up nerd " said Mabel as she carried her pet waddles.

" Yeah Yeah sure " dipper didn't have time to get his journal and just went out without it.

The team and the pines twins decided to train for awhile and dipper will somehow study the broken spaceship.

" Boboiboy elemental split ! "

A yellow circle appeared and boboiboy quickly jumped on it surprising the twins ,Seven elements were greeted .

" Woah that's so cool " Mabel started fangirling the elements.

" Hello it's finally nice to meet all of you , my name is gempa this is halilintar, taufan , blaze , Ais , thorn and solar ".
Exclaimed gempa while pointing on each element he called.

The six elements waved at them . Gempa explained to dipper about boboiboy being their owner and all of there powers.

" So your name defines the elements you control? " The elements nodded their heads . Halilintar became uncomfortable because Mabel was clinging into him like a child.

" Uhh dude can you get your sister off of me " said halilintar looking annoyed.

Dipper forcefully pulled Mabel out of her grip then went back to their work.
They inspected the spaceship if there's any communicator on it or maybe a supply . They did find some useful stuff like working computer or supplies on fixing a power sphere . 

Dipper then hurriedly tried his best to fixed ochobot and checked the manual book , he has a lot of trouble fixing because of the severe malfunction which solar noticed.

" I can helped you with that I am boboiboy most intelligent element after all " solar smugly smiled at dipper which resulted dipper to know that solar was a narcissist.

" Wait I thought you can't activate your light element because the watch also has a malfunction? " Dipper said as he looked at solar suspiciously. The other elements froze after hearing this.

" Well Im not sure , last night it went back to normal " explained solar as he correctly connected the wires.

" Hmmm really , maybe the malfunction was just the heat temperature of the watch" said dipper while the elements look relieved .

Solar and dipper search for every malfunction on ochobot while the other elementals train or even play with Mabel . Fang and Gopal were watching them eating food , Yaya and ying were helping solar on finding some metal scraps. However they didn't know that behind the  tall trees someone was watching.

Time Skip

" And done , ochobot will be ready to activate tomorrow " solar put the yellow power sphere on the charging pod .

" What a relief , all we need now is to wait " said Gopal as he wiped the sweat after being nearly killed by halilintar.

" We still need to train more , I fear that they maybe an enemy ready to attack " said halilintar mercilessly attacking the dummy.

" He's right who knows if there's gonna be another villain waiting for us " gempa punched the dummy right in the face sending it to the sky . The others sweatdropped at gempa shivering in fear of the earth element.

" You know what this means ....... Montage ( Did I spell that right?) "
Yelled Mabel while thorn copied her.

After montage

Everyone felt tired sweats pouring out of their body , the montage was breaking their bones especially when Mabel was being a supportive coach.

The montage wasn't really what they expected , the elementals were force to jog 200 laps , doing 70 push ups and dozen more exercise.
Worse part was when they one by one was wrestling different kinds of monsters.

Our heroes went back into the mystery shack , they were chatting and laughing however the laughter had ended when  boboiboy and his friends saw a familiar spaceship on the shack . Too familiar ....

" It couldn't be? " Boboiboy ran towards the spaceship with the others following him . Dipper and Mabel was confused when they saw the flying saucer. When they were close enough both Mabel and dipper gasp when their uncle Stan was being apprehended by some mop looking aliens and their uncle fighting back .

" Hey get your hands off of our uncle! " The pines twins towards their uncle but the aliens weren't listening to them , they only listen when they heard boboiboy demanding voice.

" What going on!? " Boboiboy said while looking at the mop aliens busy running around the mystery shack.

" We've been searching everywhere for you son " a worried but deep voice said that resulted boboiboy shocked in his place .

Late update cause I've got writer's block , it's really hard to make a conflict when your new on this 😅