INFORMATION

Dipper couldn't really process a lot of information on his mind , he just really couldn't believe they are from another world or some kind of dimension . It's just too much for him .

"Okay .. so your telling me that you er.. crash on our dimension using teleportation from a power watcha ma call it ... And ended up stranded?"

"Yep , and it's a power sphere also it's fine if your confused ... I mean it is hard to believe" BoBoiBoy exclaimed.

" Ohh it's fine we've experience this everyday " Mabel said completely not bother .

" Wait you don't know how to get back ?" Asked dipper .

" Well we do by using ochobot's teleportation power but he's not really in a good shape that's why we're stranded" said ying

" Hmmm I see well I guess we could..."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh please let go of me huhuhu I'm to young to die" screamed Gopal well interrupted dipper.

"Haii he just woke up" said fang holding some bandages.

Dipper and Mabel was pretty amused by this , they had to admit Gopal was full of surprises . boboiboy just sighed at their friend this would have never if Gopal wasn't a little bit careless.

"Relax your still alive , so don't get to scared it was just a small squirrel " said boboiboy. Gopal looked at his friend annoyed .

"Easy for you to say , I felt like I was gonna die "said Gopal dramatically .
His friends rolled their eyes , muttering the word drama queen

"What were you saying dipper? " Yaya said politely asked while looking at the young boy

" Ohh I was saying that maybe we could help you since you did help us and I'm kinda want to do more close research " dipper exclaimed fidgeting his hands .

"Umm we don't really want to trouble you two besides you've already done so much from us " said Yaya

"Are you kidding,were not little kids you know plus we know more than you think" said mabel

"So what do you say .... We'll help you in return you allow me to do some research" dipper said stretching his right hand to boboiboy.

"Alright then but promise us this would only be between us and NO ONE else " BoBoiBoy said taking dipper's hand which the twelve year old gladly accepted.

"By the way we saw a guy with a question mark on his shirt , who was it? " Fang asked giving dipper a questioning look

"That was soos , you didn't see him last time because he had a rare day off , his very friendly but don't worry we'll tell you more about other people here " Mabel said.

"Welp that's settled we should get some rest " fang said while others started yawning .

"Sure great, can someone fill me in on what happened?" Asked Gopal completely confused.

"Ok maybe tomorrow we're tired Gopal get some sleep " said ying going to her mattress . " Fine but you will tell me everything" .

"Just SHUT UP AND GO TO BED !!" Shouted fang everyone flinched a little.

"Haha , awesome"
" Hey dipper can I talk to you for a second maybe outside" BoBoiBoy said

"Uhhhh ok , we'll be right back Mabel"

The two boys went outside the house ,the moonlight reflecting boboiboy skin when he lead dipper out . There was no one around and it's almost midnight.

"So what do you want to talk about? "

"I want to ask you something , I saw a yellow triangle shaped guy with a hat when we entered the portal " after hearing this dipper flinched and not moving a muscle .

"He has one eye do you somehow know him ?

"Okay I'm gonna tell you this but it's just gonna be between the two of us "

Dipper explained everything to boboiboy and each second it seem to capture the elemental users attention.

Time skip

The boys went back into the room ,they saw that everyone was now asleep including Mr papa laying beside Gopal . The two boys just exchange glances with each other then went to there respective beds .
The whole room was quite except for all the snoring .

Bonus

Inside the power watch the elements exchange glances with one another .

"Looks like we will be here a while ... I guess " said earth element

"Yeah but are you it's alright to trust this people ?" The lightning element said starting an argue

"Well if our owner trust them then we should besides our boboiboy never failed us " the light element said that made the others nod their heads in agreement

"But we should be careful , this guy has a point you can never be too careful" water element said .

With that the 7 elemental brothers chose to not let their guard down cause who knows what would happen to their owner.

Unknown pov

"Interesting very interesting "

"So there are new puppets I can play with but I do need more informations besides you can't play with them if you don't know the rules "

The voice maniacally laughed echoing the void of darkness.

Ok chapter finished , its a little short but can't blame me for being sleepy .

Anyway there is also a chance that I will add some other characters from the story so stay tuned . Also I appreciate some readers here reading this , I'm not good at writing but I am trying so THANKS .