Finding solution

Back at tapops

"Any sign of them yet? " A worried  voice said staring at the giant screen .

"No but we did find a unknown portal were not sure who open this especially if it's not a power sphere" said commander kokochi to the red armored man in the corner. Admiral Tarung was quite and said nothing .

"We need to find them ... I need to find him " the voice said while walking back and forth . The admiral and commander was trying to think a plan

Just then the door burst open , revealing a tapops member running to them.

" I'm sorry for the interruptions but we found their location sir !! " Said by the cadet telling him everything.
The armored hurriedly went to the members and started to command them to find the missing cadets.

"Are you joining the search? " Asked admiral Tarung .

"I won't miss it if that triangle messes with him , I will not stand for it " said the armored hero and went to prepare everything.

Back to Gravity Falls

The morning came by , the birds were chirping , the sunrise was beautiful .
It was so peaceful well that is until you hear the terrible sound of singing in the showers . Stan was singing in the showers while papa Zola started the breakfast .
The kids were already dress up for the day , preparing for an adventure .

Apparently the group decided to take an early adventure to find a way home and the pines twins wouldn't miss it for the world.
They finished their breakfast and waved to Stan and papa Zola .

Time skip

The twins were so shocked when they saw the wreck spaceship that boboiboy and his friends had landed . They just couldn't believe it , dipper ask them some questions about the power spheres and boboiboy was impressed of how smart dipper could be .

Dipper then suggest about ochobot that they need to fix him so they could get back home .
So the group went to some old metal scrap junkyard to build a new power charge for ochobot or atleast to fix him .

They began working their project , ying , fang and Yaya offered to help dipper while boboiboy , Gopal and Mabel gets more metal.

Mabel and the two boys were holding a lot of stuff when they had an  unexpected encounter with Pacifica northwest the rival of Mabel pines .

Pacifica and her two entourage were holding many shopping bags . They stop when they saw Mabel and Gopal (BoBoiBoy was carrying a lot of stop that he didn't see them)

"Well well well , what do we have here , it's cheap brace girl with her fat boyfriend carrying garbage " insulted Pacifica while her two goons laugh .

"Rude " muttered Gopal trying to calm himself .

"Very funny Pacifica , but if you don't mind we have better things to do , come on guys " said Mabel walking away with Gopal and boboiboy close by .

Suddenly boboiboy drop the items in mud and Pacifica's dress was covered with it .

"Oops sorry , I didn't mean it " said BoBoiBoy looking at Pacifica .

He thought the girl was wearing to much make up and cologne .

"Who are you and why for such a cool guy like you would hang out with those two losers?" Said Pacifica .

"Ok first I'm BoBoiBoy second rude third who are you calling losers I mean look at you , you look like a girl with too much make up on her face what are you a clown?  And that perfume it smells like rotten seaweed no offense ". Said BoBoiBoy looking at the girl with a shocked face .

"Do you know who I am ? " Asked Pacifica angered seen on her face .

"A clown? " BoBoiBoy said bluntly picking his stuff and walking away dragging Gopal and Mabel who has shocked faces.

Pacifica's goons started to laugh at what the guy said that earned them a glare on Pacifica .

"Wow boboiboy just wow" said Gopal since he never saw his friend insult someone.
Mabel hugged boboiboy's waist and started to say

"Teach me your ways"
And that earned a laugh from boboiboy.

"I just really can't deal with bullies but I know people has a kind side to them even that bratty girl " said BoBoiBoy smiling at Mabel .

Mabel guessed that befriending Pacifica won't be that bad .
The three went back near the spaceship and told dipper everything and it was amusing for everyone to know . They went back to their work hoping they could activate ochobot again.

Laskar spaceship

"Sir we had reached out the portal , permission to enter ? " Asked by a tapops member and the admiral nodded his head .

"Wait for me their , I won't fail you " thought of the red armored hero when they entered the portal.