NEW ROOMMATES

Dipper pov

I was leading boboiboy upstairs to there new room . He seems really curious about everything around here .

"So boboiboy how long are you going to stay here?". I ask

" Just a few days or weeks ". Said boboiboy .

" Do you mind if I ask what are you holding , is it important?". I ask again while looking at him.

"Oh this is a advance robot ... Made from japan ". Boboiboy said nervously. That's strange I didn't know Japan already had that kind of technology.

" Interesting , well here we are ". I said finally arriving to our room and I saw five of them looking at our room.

" Umm nice room , I guess it's good enough". Said fang

" Oh please just be great full we have a place to stay ". Ying said while looking at Mabel's sticker collection .

" This is pretty Mabel ". Yaya said cheerfully .

" Thanks you can have one if you want ". Said Mabel

The girls were giggling . Atleast Mabel made some new friends . I then heard that Gopal whispering to the two boys something about a station.

" Hey what are you doing dipstick , you know it's rude to be eavesdrop on someone ". Mabel said almost gave me a heart attack .

" Mabel we don't know this people , they could be dangerous". I whispered to her not wanting them to hear anything.

"Wow you got serious trust issues , there just new friends , now stop being paranoid about them and be nice ". Said Mabel walking towards the two girls .

Maybe they are just people , maybe I am being paranoid about everything ..... I guess I could try being Friends with them . I walk towards BoBoiBoy and the others , they were chatting about something but Mabel was right I should be a little more welcoming .

" Hey dipper can you give us a tour later around here ?". Said boboiboy

" Sure later after lunch , I'll show you around ". I said politely

" Great cause I'm starving ". Gopal said holding his tummy .

The others just laughed at his nonsense . Just then we heard uncle Stan calling us for lunch ,  all of us headed down stairs when the six of them finished unpacking .

TIME SKIP

" HEY kids time for lunch come and  get them ". Uncle Stan said holding a frying pan . They give a disgusting look at the food cause it was covered in hair .

" Uncle Stan I think they want to eat outside ". I said the six just gave me a thank you look for saving them.

" Fine with me more cheaper ". Stan said eating his bacons .

"Come on guys I know a great place you could eat ". Mabel said cheerfully

Me and Mabel lead them( except for papa Zola who insisted he stay )  into the Greasy diner with lazy soosan serving some costumers . We found some seats and ordered some food , Gopal seriously ordered a lot food while boboiboy and the others just ordered some nachos , eggs and bacons with a soda . It's weird that the purple head fang tried to order a red carrot donut .

We had a lot of fun talking to each other about different stories after our meal we gave them a full tour of gravity , we stop at different shops so they can buy some clothes . I notice some teenage girls looking at boboiboy and fang , I guess they have a lot of admires , maybe they can teach  me how to act cool around females .

" So that's the end of our tour ". Said Mabel

" Aww that's it is there anything else you can show us ?". Yaya said looking sad.

"Well we could go to the forest they have many majestic creatures including some mons... ". Mabel said as I quickly shut her mouth with my hand before she could say monsters .

" Yeah we have great animals around the nearby forest closed to the town of course cause you don't wanna get lost far away right". I quickly said nervously. But the group just shrugged it of .

We went into the forest while the five of them was distracted of the nature . I pulled Mabel closed to me whispering in her ear 

" Mabel you can't just tell them about some supernatural creatures lurking here they would freak out".

" But that would mean we're lying to them". Said Mabel

"Do you want them to leave and tell everyone about this place full of monsters ".

"Hmmm I guess you're right , I'll try".said Mabel

We then join them looking at the trees  when a squirrel showed up out of nowhere .

" Aww aren't you just cute " Yaya said while touching the squirrel

" That's a wild animal Yaya , shu shu get out of here ". Gopal said threatening the animal.

"Gopal don't do that ". Said boboiboy

The squirrel then became really mad and bite his finger , Gopal scream trying to get it off .

" Ahhhh get off , get it off of me " Gopal said shouting running into the forest .

" Wait your not supposed to go there !!". I said but the others just ran after there friend , I panicked and went after them with Mabel close by .
They are gonna get eaten on some kind of monster if they went to far . I mentally screamed at myself while running after them .