21-25

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 21:
Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 21:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Brother, he said not to go with us." Ruan Ning said.

Lin Yang snorted without thinking. He thought it was Gu Gu that he had other plans, but he was really reluctant to bear the eye-catching existence of Little Beauty. He couldn't help but persuade: "Gu, in fact, we put Ruan Ning It’s the same with my sister, why do you want her to go with these people."

Lin Yang had no other thoughts, but simply thought that it would be better to let her go with them if you hand over Gu's sister to a group of strangers. They are not short of supplies, and a few more Ruan Ning can raise them.

Gu Yicheng did not receive his wishes, and said without changing his face: "It is safer for Ningning and Captain Xue to walk together."

Gu Yicheng did not want to bring Ruan Ning with him. Part of the reason was that he did not want to intervene in matters related to Gu Huasheng, but the sentence that she and these people would be safer was not just empty words.

There are roughly two routes from here to the safety zone outside the city. The squad should choose to return on the same route and walk from the city building. The road is spacious, far from the crowded commercial area, and there are few zombies on the road. Basically, people with a little bit of mind will choose this one when they go to the suburbs.

But Gu Yicheng now has an important thing that must be done. You can't go there, you have to go the other way. Although the distance from this road to the safe area is a little closer, on the afternoon of the end of the world, a large exhibition was held there. There were people everywhere on several streets. It is conceivable that after the end of the world, the scene How many zombies will there be.

After being scratched by a zombie of the same level, a person with an ability will not become a zombie. Even if you are accidentally scratched by a zombie above your own level, you can still have a certain degree of immunity.

But ordinary people do not have this immune function.

If Gu Yicheng takes Ruan Ning with them, the three of them will lead a person with no ability to act together, and it will inevitably be something they cannot take care of.

If something happens to this person, his father who protects the cub will not be annoyed by him to get up in bed again.

Although Gu Yicheng didn't care if there were multiple people around him, after thinking about it, he still felt that bringing Ruan Ning would make things very troublesome.

At this time, Gu Yicheng had never thought that in the future, he would fall into this girl who he thought would be a big trouble, and he would be happy.

******************************

************************************

Ruan Xiao Tuo You Pian Ning finally followed the five-man team.

The two groups parted ways at the gate of the community.

When they were separated, Ruan Ning seemed to be reluctant to give up, but the male lead still did not change his mind and took her with her.

When the team came, the car had been scrapped on the road, plus the zombies at the time were surrounded, and the materials on it could only be discarded.

The male protagonist was very generous at this point, and he happily gave them half of the supplies in his car, including some good things like canned meat.