91-100

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 91:
Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 91:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Province g is a large province in China.

After the morning team left the food processing factory, they headed north and passed through several cities.

On the fifth day, they came to a city in the central part of Province G. This is a very small prefecture-level city under Province G. No matter the population flow or the level of economic development before the end of the world, there is no way to deal with it. Compared with the provincial capital city b city.

However, small cities are also better than small cities. For example, after the end of the world, the speed of the fall of small cities is obviously much slower than that of large cities.

The speed of evolution of zombies here is also. There are not many mutant zombies, and most of them are some first-order mutant zombies. It is difficult to see one second-order mutant zombies here. Let alone Tier 3 zombies Tier 4 zombies.

Compared with the second-order and third-order mutant zombies that they encountered in city s and city b before, they don’t even need to waste much energy to solve this problem. They walked along the way, even if they reached the city center, they were able to deal with it easily , I don’t worry about being surrounded by zombies or being attacked by zombies. The pressure caused by this city is not as great as the pressure caused by a university.

And it was after entering this city that Ruan Ning clearly felt that she could deal with these zombies by herself.

Previously in the big city, she and the zombies encountered in the team either came in a large group as soon as they came, or they were better than one. She didn't feel her progress at all, and she couldn't help killing the zombies. After I arrived in this small city, I realized that my abilities had actually been gradually developed. Although she can't compare to the kind of high-level attack power, she is at least much stronger than many ordinary people.

Thanks to the male protagonist for her unreserved guidance these days, she can make such a big improvement. Her marksmanship, not to mention 100 shots, has an 8 to 90% chance of hitting a walking zombie. Let her survivability greatly improved.

**********************************

*************************************

In the car.

"Brother, do we really want to follow these people to what base?" Ruan Ning asked puzzledly.

Gu Yicheng had a calm face, and the deepness in his eyes flashed past, meaning it was unknown: "Go, why not?"

After receiving his answer, Ruan Ning suddenly felt a little flustered, his mouth moved and closed, a pair of apricot eyes blinked, and he did not dare to ask any more.

As for why Ruan Ning asked such a question just now, things have to be said back an hour ago. They were collecting supplies in a shopping mall. To survive in the last days, there are many kinds of materials needed, not just food.

Just like the weather is getting colder and colder now, all kinds of things like cotton clothes, down jackets, cotton boots, thick quilts, stoves, pots and pans for cooking, etc. have to be started.

Before, whether it was in city b or city s, the slightly larger shopping malls were in the urban area. There were too many zombies there, and their focus at that time was on finding people. More energy was devoted to other things, so I did not deliberately go to places like large shopping malls to collect materials.