101-110

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 101:
Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 101:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Ningning is tired of being with her brother recently, so she wants to push me away sooner?"

What Gu Yicheng asked...For Ruan Ning, it was simply a proposition. The kind that will die miserably if you answer poorly.

Even at this moment, even if the person facing him still had a smile on his lips, Ruan Ning still felt a sense of suffocation from his oppressive tone.

Generally, the more he laughs like this, the more terrifying things will happen next.

"No, no... how is this possible! I'm afraid that my brother will stay with me every day and despise me." Ruan Ning cried in her heart, but she answered quickly, and she had a strong desire to survive, so she didn't dare to delay any time. .

Gu Yicheng raised his eyebrows without saying a word, with an apparently disbelief.

Ruan Ning smiled, "I am not as a younger sister, I want to care about my brother's life-long events?! Brother, think about it, you are twenty-two. Didn't you think about finding a girlfriend sooner?"

In order to dispel the terrible thought that flashed in his heart from time to time, Ruan Ning had already decided to bite the bullet and continue to ask. Anyway, it has already started, and I have already said what should or should not be said, and I can't look back. It's better to ask the end directly. It also made her completely utterly absent from this thought.

Otherwise, that terrible conjecture will always be stuck in her heart, she will always be up and down, she will not feel comfortable, and she will also be uncomfortable when getting along with Gu Yicheng.

But for Ruan Ning's trembling and hard work to build up his heart, Gu Yicheng only glanced at her lightly, and stingingly gave two words, "No hurry."

You are not anxious, I am anxious! ! If you don't find a girlfriend, I am always prone to cranky thinking. It's really bitter to live with fear every day.

Is this the legend that the emperor is not in a hurry? ?

Ruan Ning had a frustrated face, and he did not dare to express his true emotions.

But how could the look on the girl's face be hidden from the man's eyes, he chuckled lightly, his eyes deep, "I don't mean to her. You'd better not think too much."

Ruan Ning knew what he was talking about, but she felt that she could work harder on this matter, and dryly continued: "Actually, I think the sister who just came here is really pretty..."

As she spoke, she suddenly fell silent.

Gu Yicheng took a slow step and walked a few steps forward. Ruan Ning unconsciously stepped back several steps under the aura that he couldn't ignore, until there was a sudden pain in her back. It turned out that there was a tree behind her. Tree, I accidentally hit the trunk with my back.

At this time, she could not retreat, and finally could only stop.

Gu Yicheng also stopped, only a few steps away from her.

"My Ningning... looks much better than her." Gu Yicheng said in a hoarse voice.

When the man said this, his eyes fell on her from beginning to end.

Ruan Ning was uncomfortable when he saw her, feeling that her whole person was transparent in his eyes, her eyes began to erratic, and she laughed twice, "Hahaha, right, why didn't I think..."