81-90

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 81:
Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 81:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After getting on the bus today, Ruan Ning deliberately did not go to the original seat and sat in the last row alone.

She leaned on the seat, closed her eyes and planned to rest for a while, but because of the feeling of boredom in her heart, she couldn't fall asleep completely. In the end, she could only give up the plan of restoring sleep, and stared out the window in a daze with a pair of apricot eyes open.

Suddenly, she felt a person sitting on the next seat.

Ruan Ning initially thought it was Jiang Jingyang who came to their car, so he didn't care.

Until she heard the person speak: "Ningning, is it uncomfortable? Why have you been listless from morning until now?"

Ruan Ning was stunned when he heard this familiar voice. He had a bad feeling. He turned his head and looked over, and saw that someone sitting next to her was not Jiang Jingyang who she thought, but the one she was. Mr. Gu, who I most want to see now.

"..."

What's happening here? Gu Yicheng, why didn't he sit in a position with a wide field of vision in front, come over and huddle with her? ?

After seeing this person sitting next to her, Ruan Ning was suddenly more scared, where he could still sleep.

Ruan Ning didn't sleep well yesterday. Today, the whole person is a little absent. She doesn't have the habit of looking in the mirror often, so she doesn't know how bad her mental outlook is now.

The small, palm-sized face is frowning, the corners of the eyes are slightly drooping, and it looks like a flower lacking nourishment. Although it does not damage her beauty and adds compassion, she can still be seen at a glance. .

"It's okay. It's just that I didn't sleep well last night." Ruan Ning said vaguely.

Can she say that she was afraid of facing him today because she suspected that he was wrong with her yesterday and couldn't sleep all night, so she didn't dare to face him today, deliberately avoiding him? !

This is definitely not possible.

Ruan Ning is not stupid. Such things that damage the image of the male protagonist Yingming Shenwu must be covered strictly. Whether it's true or not. She was afraid that after she said it, she would be thrown out of the car by the man next to her.

"Why didn't you sleep well? Was it too cold to sleep in the tent?" Gu Yicheng's smile disappeared when she heard her reply, and frowned slightly, suspecting that she might have a cold, so that's why she was so unhealthy. She said she was going to touch Ruan Ning's forehead to see if she had any signs of fever.

The resistance of the supernatural beings is stronger than that of ordinary people, but they will still be uncomfortable after being sick. The healing powers can only treat traumatic injuries and are not suitable for the human body to catch a cold and fever.

Ruan Ning noticed the movements of the people next to him, and now where he dared to make physical contact with him, he was hiding quickly, panicked, and hurriedly said: "Brother, I'm fine, I'm not feeling well. It was yesterday at the university. The things I experienced on campus were so scary, so I had nightmares at night and I couldn't sleep a bit."

Hearing this, Gu Yicheng paused, staring at the people next to him for a long time. Ruan Ning was probably because he was hiding something in his heart, and his scalp was numb when he saw him. He always felt that his careful thoughts had been discovered by others, but when he fixed his eyes, he saw that there was no difference. The expression in his eyes and expression remained the same. The indifferent.