182

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 182:
Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 182:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Text/Grape Tea Seven

Exclusively published by Jinjiang Literature City

Yu Xian came to hope that the purpose of the base has been achieved this time, and he did not stay in the villa for too long. After discussing some specific matters concerning the relocation of the cultivation center with Gu Yicheng, he left.

However, Gu Yicheng is still inconvenient to show up in public, so Ruan Ning sent Yu Xian out of the villa.

After Ruan Ning sent the people away, he came to the room on the second floor, closed the door, and conveniently poured a cup of hot tea for Gu Yicheng, who was still sitting at the table and didn’t know what he was thinking, and then sat opposite him. With one hand on his chin, he looked at him curiously, and asked, "Brother, you two have just been in the room for such a long time. What are you talking about?"

When Yu Xian first came over, Ruan Ning was busy with other things downstairs, so he didn't get in midway. Now that people are gone, she is really curious about what the two of them said.

Ruan Ning remembered that Gu Yicheng and Yu Xian had never discussed anything for more than half an hour before. Both of them were highly efficient people, so they had always been quick to make quick decisions and leveraged their speed. But today's situation seems to be a little different from the past. The two of them discussed it for almost an hour before it was over.

Ruan Ning always felt that what happened this time might be extraordinary and not a trivial matter, so he couldn't help but asked Gu Yicheng about it. In normal times, she might not be so curious.

"It's okay, it's just that she noticed that I had something to do with the incident in City C." Gu Yicheng drank a sip of the tea that his girlfriend poured herself, and said with a smile, and did not conceal the content of the conversation between the two just now.

Ruan Ning whispered "Ah" when she heard this, although the expression on her face didn't seem too surprised.

After all, there have always been contacts between the Cultivation Center and Chenxi Team, and Yu Xian also knows Gu Yicheng's strength. It is not strange that she would have such suspicions. On the contrary, if she really knows nothing and shows no signs of suspicion at all, it will look a little different from her style.

Yu Xian has always been a smart person. The process of communication between smart people and smart people is usually easier and more enjoyable.

That day in City C, although no one saw Gu Yicheng's fight with the Zombie King in person, the traces of being hit by the lightning ability in that place could not be concealed.

Other forces only need to send individuals to explore, and they can see from these clues that there must be a thunder and lightning ability among the people who competed with the Zombie King in City C that day.

Ruan Ning blinked and asked, "...Have you already admitted your brother?"

Ruan Ning is not worried at all about this. Because whether or not Gu Yicheng admitted that he did this thing, he must have his own considerations and plans. Of course, she is also willing to choose to believe in Yu Xian's character. She believes that in her character, she will never reveal this matter to others.

Besides, even if it is true, there are still people who associate the incident in City C with Gu Yicheng and Chenxi Team. That would only make the Morning Squad even more taboo secretly, how dare to publicize such things.