161-170

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 161:
Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 161:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It didn't take long for today's protagonist to appear, and the banquet officially began.

Standing on the stage was a young woman wearing a red dress. She was enchanting and with a right smile on her face. It could be seen that the Patriarch of the Cui family was a beauty.

Don't even look at Cui Hongzhuang now as the head of the Cui family. In fact, she is only 26 years old this year.

She came to the microphone and said, "First of all, I am here to thank everyone present for taking time out of their busy schedule to come to my birthday party."

"...In addition, there is another surprise I want to give everyone."

Cui Hongzhuang winked at the person next to her, and after that person manipulated it, soon, a photo appeared on the big screen behind her.

Ruan Ning and Gu Yicheng stood together under the stage. She originally followed the eyes of the crowd and looked curiously over the screen. Whoever wanted to see it, she could no longer look away.

Ruan Ning is familiar with the things in the photo. It is one of the mutant plants she saw at the Chaoyang Base Cultivation Center.

Although there are many new varieties to be exhibited at the breeding center, Ruan Ning recognized this one at a glance. Because the fruit produced on this mutant plant, the effect is the most special among all plants.

Its fruit can help the crystal core to better integrate into the body of the ability, even if it is not magical enough to achieve the effect of directly upgrading the ability, but for the survivors of the end times, this effect is enough to make Everyone's attention is on it.

After all, there is no ability player who does not want to become very powerful in the last days. However, the later the ability, the more difficult it is to upgrade. Nowadays, many high-level ability players in the base are stuck in Tier 3 and Tier 4, at this level. make life difficult for. In addition, it is not so easy to obtain Tier 3 and Tier 4 zombie nuclei that match your own abilities, so it is even more difficult.

Gu Yicheng currently has one Tier 5 ability that Ruan Ning knows about.

In the last life, Gu Yicheng was upgraded to Tier 5, which was about a year after the outbreak of the end times. It was almost half a year slower than this life.

Just when Ruan Ning wondered why the Cui family released the photos of this mutant plant from the breeding center.

Cui Hongzhuang on the stage also deliberately paused for a moment, leaving enough room for everyone's imagination, and then began to continue talking, and a smile was conjured up at the corner of his mouth, "What you see now is the wood of our Cui family. A new variety cultivated by a superpower can help the superpower fuse the crystal nucleus after being eaten. Just today there is a third-order superpower. After eating the fruit of this plant, only one The third-order crystal nucleus has broken the power level to fourth-order."

Breakthrough from Tier 3 to Tier 4? ! !

Sure enough, after she said the role of the fruit, the originally quiet banquet hall suddenly became lively and talked a lot. Everyone changed their outlook on this seemingly humble plant.

what? ?

This... how could it be cultivated by the Cui family? ! !

Ruan Ning also felt shocked, but she was shocked differently from others.