71-80

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 71:
Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 71:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Chen Xu also knew that he was wrong.

Even if his sister still has self-awareness, but her body has become a zombie, it is already a fact that cannot be changed.

But even so, Chen Xu was reluctant to let others hurt her, and even more reluctant to kill her by himself. In any case, this person is also his twin sister, his relative who grew blood thicker than water.

The only thing he can do now is to prevent her from harming other human beings when she is controlled by the zombie consciousness, and to prevent her from regretting her previous actions when she is conscious.

It's a bit useless to be his brother. If he is strong enough, maybe she won't have to be like this from the beginning.

Thinking of this, Chen Xu felt more sad and self-blaming in his heart. Chen Li on the side might have felt his sadness and looked up here.

The color of her pupils has now returned to normal. It is no longer the scarlet that was when she wanted to bite people crazily before, nor was it the common zombie pupils, mostly white eyes. From the eyes alone, it looks like a normal human being.

But it's just like. Her face, and the bruises and paleness on her skin all indicate that Chen Li is no longer a real human being.

"I think you should be very clear. Even if you do this, it won't help. In the end, she will still become a zombie." Gu Yicheng's tone was flat, stating a fact, "Don't even forget, she is now three. Ranked zombie, after she completely loses her consciousness, this school will have a huge hazard, and more people will die in this school. You will also die in her hands."

Gu Yicheng, looking at Chen Li's current appearance, might not be able to maintain his consciousness for long. Maybe in a few days, or in the next moment, she will be assimilated by the zombies and become a real zombie who only follows instincts, just like those outside.

What Gu Yicheng said, Chen Xu, the person who gets along with Chen Li day and night, couldn't be completely unaware of it. It's just that he is timid and afraid to admit it.

Chen Xu has long discovered that with the passage of infection time, Lili’s self-awareness has become shorter and shorter. At the beginning, she can last for at least two or three hours, even when zombie consciousness has the upper hand. , As long as he yelled a word, she could listen to her own words and not hurt those classmates at school.

But this time, her behavior can be said to be completely out of control. If it weren't for the strength of the group in front of her, Lili might have taken them into her belly long ago.

It was precisely because the man's words came to his heart that after Chen Xu listened, the whole person became more silent and looked at the ground without saying a word.

Ruan Ning listened to the pitiful experience of the brother and sister, and felt a little mixed. Life and death are too common in this cruel and **** end time, but because she is close this time, she feels more touched.

Ruan Ning couldn't bear to watch this scene again, but her inspiration flashed, and she suddenly thought of her own ability. Since this girl named Lili still has her own consciousness and has not completely turned into a zombie, the zombie virus in her body can be removed last time, maybe it can help this person, maybe? ?

Gu Yicheng has always divided a part of his attention to Ruan Ning, and after seeing her gestures, he vaguely understood what she wanted to do.

He frowned, did not agree, and whispered: "Ningning, her body has completely turned into a zombie. Even if you want to help now, you may not be able to help her." If it was just given by a zombie at first At the time of the scratch, it might be more likely.