Prologue (Why Truck-kun?)

Truck-kun hates me I know it if they didn't why kill me. Oh pardon me I forgot to introduce myself hi I'm Tory anyways back to what I was saying truck-kun hates me. I was just walking on the sidewalk and saw a Fox cub I love animals so Imagine my terror when I saw a truck heading straight towards it. I jumped in to save it the driver looked like it wanted to stop I swear on my life I saw the truck smirking at me (Picture at top) but that's not possible right?

The next thing I saw was darkness a screen popped up and I saw my body laying on the ground.I saw the fox cub run from under me hey at least the fox was alive. Thank you little one.  I screeched and turned around to see a women with ears and tails..... EH?!! wait what.

Uh hi but why are you thanking me I ask the lady

Uh hi but why are you thanking me I ask the lady. You saved a animal oh my I almost forgot to introduce myself I am Kit the animal goddess ( Not actually real made her up) for your act of bravery and considering the fact you were not supposed to die yet truck-kun was in a bad mood today and decided it would be funny to kill one of my animals but you got in the way so he decided to kill you instead. WAIT SO HE WAS SMIRKING AT ME THEN!?! I asked.

Oh yeah he totally was, but since it wasn't your time to die I am going to have to reincarnate you somewhere else. why not put me back in my old body? I asked because it would be the talk of the world if someone suddenly died and then came back to life people would want to experiment on you to see what happened but besides that since you died who do you want to reincarnate as. The fox/animal hybrid lady asked me. Can I be reincarnated as Frisk but I want to be able to make my own choices and still have the reset and save button and not be controlled by the player because I don't want to kill anyone.

I can do that do you want your name to be the same or have it changed to frisk. Changed to Frisk please,very well off you go. Unknown to me she gave me more gifts because the fox I saved was her son, well off I go to undertale please let this be an original universe I don't want error to destroy it.