To The Surface

'So you are telling me the only reason you killed the monsters in the underground was to make a soul for Chara and Asreil?' Sans asked 'Yes that is correct,we were hoping you could teleport us to the king so we can give him a determination soul to break the barrier?' you ask 'Sure why not'

Time skip from the broken barrier

Sans POV:

'It has been awhile since Frisk has broken the barrier it has been 5 whole years and she hasn't reset at all I am afraid one day I will wake up and be back in the underground again, we are going onto the 6th year now and still nothing Frisk has helped me fix the machine so we have Gaster back now,I might talk to Ink and the other aus I think she is calling me for something everyone trusts her so does Gaster but I don't believe that they needed to do a genocide route to make a soul for Chara and Asreil.'

Your POV:

'I can tell sans does not trust me so I have decided to give sans the reset button I will still have it though but he will also have one as well' 'SANS!' Sans teleport's to me 'What do ya'need kid?' he asks me 'Sans I know you don't trust me so here I hand Sans the reset button' 'Kid what on earth are ya doing?' I look at Sans and I say 'I am giving you the reset and continue button just in case something ever happens we will both have a reset button this reset button will stay with even when I reset that way you can't be killed by me or anyone else' I tell him 'Kid why are you doing this?' he asks me 'Because I am trying to make up for killing you all I know killing monsters just to give a soul to Chara and Asreil doesn't make up for it so I am hoping this will I have also been using my determination to give all the monsters more HP so they won't die in one hit,I am not sure if you have checked yourself lately but you have more then 1 HP now.' I tell him.

Sans POV:

'They did what?' I checked myself

------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sans

LV:1

Hp:999999999/999999999

Soul:Monster Soul

Ability: Gaster Blaster/Bones/Reset button

Info: Was given the ability to reset by Frisk and more HP by Frisk

------------------------------------------------------

'How in the world did they do this okay now I really have to talk to Ink after Frisk gave me the reset button she smiled and said goodbye.' After Frisk left I teleported to my room and locked my door I broke one of the bottles of Ink he gave me just in case of emergency's he popped out of the Ink on the ground. 'What's up Classic?' Ink asked 'We need to talk it is important we need to call a meeting' I tell him 'Okay I will get on it' 'Oh boy how am I gonna explain this?'