Aftermath Of Spying On Frisk

Frisk POV

Me and papyrus looked at each other "So are we going to let them get way with knowing about that?" Papyrus asked "Nope" I said I opened a screen and the bad sanses popped up I clicked the erase memory button I typed in erase memory that Undertale papyrus knows about the resets, Memory Wipe complete I heard"There now that's done however once they find out that you know about the resets all of their memories of them hearing us talking about it will come back" I told papyrus.

Papyrus sighed "So we just have to make sure they don't find out about it" He said "However if they do find out about it I will tell them that I told you to erase their memories since I didn't want anyone but you to know and I didn't know sans knew about the resets,which half of  it is technically not a lie since I didn't want anyone to know about it and I didn't know that sans knew about them until today" He smiled at me "Now let's continue to make that spaghetti" I smiled at him as I continued to help Papyrus make the food.

Nightmare POV

I have so much paperwork I sighed then I heard a loud thump at the front door of the castle I teleported to the door and opened it my team fell inside knocked out. At first I thought they were dead then I realized they didn't dust so I knew they were alive. I grabbed them with my magic and set them on the floor and couch Dust woke up first I looked at him waiting for the report "So EXPLAIN!?" I said frustrated. He looked at me he told me that they did what I said and they had found out some important info but when they left and started coming back to report they all started to black out "So what was the important information?" I asked him getting impatient "I don't remember" Dust said I groaned. The rest of my team started to wake up they all said the exact same thing as Dust had I knew this wasn't normal and I knew someone did something to their memories to stop them from telling me what happened and I was going to find out who did it and why If  it's the last thing I do.