Reincarnated

I wake up on a bed of yellow flowers I look around I walk towards were I am supposed to meet Flowey. After a few minutes of walking I meet Flowey "You really had a good time killing last route didn't you" he says to me "Great looks like the normal Frisk has already been down here before I have to make a excuse" I look at Flowey and say "I did that so now I can create a soul for you and Chara" he looks at me like I'm crazy "please let this work" I think I start to picture a monster soul and a determination soul (Souls acquired) I hear a voice tell me I hold out the monster soul to flowey he looks at me with wide eyes "WHEN COULD YOU DO THAT!?!" he screeches.

I look at him and say "It does not matter take it before Toriel comes,you to Chara I know you are there" the ghost of Chara looks at me with wide eyes they take the souls and I see a flash of light,soon there are Chara and Asreil right in front of me."HELLO! Is anyone there?" I hear Toriel ask Asreil and Chara stand next to me I see Toriel come into the ruin the moment she see's Chara and Asreil she starts to tear up "My children is that really you?" " MOTHER!" Chara and Asriel cry out running up to her and pulling her into a hug. "But how I thought you died?" Asriel looks at her and points to me and says " They helped us" I wave at her she runs up to me and give me a hug "Thank you child,thank you" 

                                                                                                                                           (This will be way different than the normal where you have to fight Toriel to go out of the ruins since Chara and Asriel are alive now.)

Time skip- It has been a couple of weeks since Chara and Asriel have been brought back King Asgore has been told. I have decided I want to meet sans and papayrus now I will go and ask Chara and Asriel if they want to go to snowdin with me. "Chara,Asriel do you guys want to head to snowdin with me?" They start to think and look then they look at me and nod "sure why not I want to see what sans thinks about me and Asriel being back along with you being there" I look at them confused "Has nobody been told about you guys being back?" I question "Nope not yet" Asreil says suddenly he looks at me "Wait a minute Frisk, can I ask you a question?" he asks "Sure what is it?" "So do you remember how you made those souls for us..right?" "Yeah I remember." Now I am really confused Asreil starts to speak again "do you think you can make a determination soul to give to our dad to break the barrier?".

I look at Asreil wide-eyed "Why didn't I think of that of course I can do that" I start to imagine a determination soul again it pops up again. "Alright now we can break the barrier" Chara says "But how are we gonna get through snowdin and everywhere else without monsters trying to kill us?" I ask. "SANS!" Asriel shouts "Where I don't see him?" I say looking around "no i meant we can ask Sans" Asreil says "Oh right" I say "So to Snowdin?" Asreil says "TO SNOWDIN!" Me and Chara say. Me,Chara and Asreil head to Snowdin we step over the big log and head straight to Snowdin town we hear the log break behind us that's when we know Sans is here. "Hey pal don't you know how to greet a new friend" me,Asreil and Chara turn around "SANS!" we shout he looks at us shocked and confused "well this will take a while to explain" I thought.