Sans Aus Spy On Frisk

(Nightmare POV)

"Okay boys" I said getting my team to turn towards me "Even though Frisk told us what happened I still don't believe them so I want you all to spy on them got it?" "Yes Boss" Killer said. The rest of them left and now I have work to do

(Third Person POV)

Killer and the rest of Nightmares gang went to undertale making sure not to be seen and started to spy on Frisk who was talking to papyrus. (Papyrus knows about the resets but sans doesn't know that he knows) "So human Frisk tell me did you do it?" "Do what?" Killer asked Dust "I don't know but we will probably find out" Dust says. What they heard next shocked them "Yes I gave sans the reset and continue button" "What the hell are they doing papyrus shouldn't know about that" Horror said "Wonderful so Sans will be able to save, continue and reset just in case something happens and he will still have the buttons afterwards" papyrus says "I don't think sans know about this" Cross told Dust "Yeah no shit" Killer growled. "We need to tell boss so he can call a meeting,lets go" Killer said as they left through a portal to the castle not noticing that the very people they were spying on knew they were there all along.

(Sorry this is short I am thinking of making my 2 multiverses react to each other)