Recruiting Sniper And The Sanses Are Panicking

(I'm sorry this is really short I haven't had much motivation. After this chapter I might rewrite this story)

Frisk P.o.v:

We are heading to Mafiatale now I said. "What is Mafiatale?" Edge asked. "Its basically where the Underground is a complicated network of crime-infested cities" I told them. "Wait if that's what it is then how are we going to reach the papyrus of that au?" Cinnamon asked. He had a good point how where we going to reach him I got it "We can just teleport him to us that way if there Sans is still there we don't have to worry about him." 

I said "Well what are we waiting for lets go" Comet said as I made a portal to where Mafiatales Papyrus was. "I shall talk to him just in case" Cinnamon said as the portal dropped out Mafiatale Papyrus. Cinnamon walked over to him and started talking to the papyrus. While he was taking Chara started to asked me a question "Hey,Frisk?" "yes?" "What au are we going to next?" they asked "Well I was thinking we could go to Freshtale" I told them. "Cool" Cinnamon came back with the new papyrus "Greetings other me's and humans you can call me Sniper, Cinnamon has told me what was going on and I would be happy to join you".

Red P.o.v:

This is horrible Stars brother is also missing along with Classics and Colts (Mafiatale Sans) Ink is having a melt down because he can't find any of them in the aus. What are we goin to do?