Five.

"I have a plan." Peter said enthusiastically to Ned, who'd decided to come over for company during their compulsory day off. "Okay, first, I'm gonna sit next to her on the flight."

"Mhm."

"Second, I'm gonna buy a dual headphone adapter and watch movies with her the whole time."

"Okay."

"Three, when we go to Venice, Venice is super famous for making stuff out of glass right?"

"True."

"So, I'm gonna buy her a Black Dahlia necklace, because her favourite flower is the Black Dahlia, because of, well..."

"The murder."

"The murder.. Four, when we get to Paris, I'm gonna take her to the top of the Eiffel Tower, give her the necklace..."

"Oh!"

"And the five, I'm gonna tell her how I feel... And then six, hopefully she tells me she feels the same way."

"Oh! And don't forget step seven." Peter looked at him confused.

"Step seven?" He questioned.

"Don't do any of that."

"Why?" He sighed.

"She just got out of the hospital because she was shot. Do you really think she's looking for a relationship right now?"

"W- maybe."

"And, hey, we're gonna be bachelors in Europe, Peter."

"Ned..."

"Look, I may not know much, but I do know this: Europeans love Americans."

"...Really?"

"And more than half of them are women."

"Okay, sure, but... you're not changing my mind." Ned huffed in defeat. Peter's phone started to ring. "Ahh, it's her."

"What are you panicking for?" Peter shrugged, before answering the phone.

"Hey, Poet. Everything okay?" He asked.

"You're gonna think this is so stupid but it's been playing on my mind all day." She said with a slight giggle. "You've seen the chronicles of Narnia, right?"

"I have."

"What is the talking lion called?"

"His name is Aslan, I believe."

"Yes!" She yelled. "Thank god for you."

"You're so random." He laughed.

"And that's a bad thing?" She huffed. "Hey, I have to go, but I will see you bright and early tomorrow morning."

"Okay. Sweet dreams." The call ended and Ned gave him a look. "What?"

-----

The day finally came, and they had all gathered at the airport, chaperoned by Mr. Dell, and Mr. Harrington. Poet was already getting nervous, and the plain hadn't even taken off yet. She hated flying, and tried to avoid it if possible. And if she didn't think this trip would help her gain some independence after everything that'd been happening, chances are, she wouldn't be going on it. She was stuffing her bag into the overhead bins, and went towards her seat, when suddenly she saw Flash harassing Peter, a drink in his hand.

"Yo, Parker! This, is called an airplane. It's like the busses you're used to, except it flies over the poor neighbourhoods instead of driving through them." He sneered. Poet stopped a flight attendant in the isle.