Twelve.

Peter ran around Poet's hotel room, frantically closing all the curtains.

"I can't believe I gave Beck those glasses! I mean, how could I be that stupid? He's probably spying on me right now or sending a drone to come and kill me." He stressed.

"Wait a second, killer drones?" She asked.

"Yeah, I didn't really want 'em, especially after I almost killed Brad." She gasped.

"You almost killed Brad without me?!"

"Look, I have to call Mr. Fury and tell him that Beck's a fraud, but... I think he tapped my phone."

"Okay, so what are you gonna do?" She asked.

"Well, I need my suit and I have to go to Berlin and talk to Mr. Fury in person." He explained, not waisting any time in pulling off his shirt. However, he stops to stare at Poet, clearly embarrassed. After a few awkward seconds, she gets the message and turns around while Peter strips down to his underwear and begins to put on his Stealth Suit. The door opens as Peter zips himself up, and Ned looks at Poet panicked. "Ah! Ned, perfect!"

"The costume looks great!" Ned spoke. "For the costume party, at the.. Prince's castle..."

"She knows. I told her."

"He didn't tell me. I figured it out." Ned nods slowly.

"Oh. That's cool."

"Like, a long time ago." She adds.

"Look, Mysterio is a fraud." Peter said.

"But he- But he saved me and Betty's lives..." Ned stuttered.

"No, he's been faking the whole thing with illusion tech." Poet smiled.

"Yeah, he's been using these, like, hologram projectors."

"So, you guys were, like... working the case together, or what?"

"It was pretty much me." Poet said.

"Ned, can you call May, get her to call Mr. Harrington, say that she wanted me to stay with family in Berlin until this all blows over, okay?"

"Done."

"Go. The world needs their Spider-Man." Poet smiled.

"See you when I get home." He smiled, grabbing the projector.

"Be safe." He nodded, before throwing open the curtains and jumping out of the window."

"So, you know, too. It's cool! Um. I mean, I've known first and I've known longer but it's not a competition..." Ned bragged, and she hit his shoulder.

"Shut up." Ned scurried out of her hotel room, and she followed begind him. However, as she did, she walked right into someone.

"Just the girl I was looking for."

-----

Peter and Fury enter a conference room where Maria Hill is standing.

"So... Is there anything you want to tell us about your girlfriend?" Fury asked.

"He's talking about E.D.I.T.H." Maria clarified.

"Look, I know I made a mistake, and I'm sorry, but he is not who you think he is. Beck is a liar. Mysterio, the Elementals, it's all fake. He has some sort of illusion tech, and that's how he tricked you guys and he tricked me into giving him E.D.I.T.H." Peter said quickly, pulling out the projector that Poet recovered and slides it across the table. "It's a projector. I pulled it off the fire monster in Prague."