Marauder's Map

When the trio got settled in the common room, they waited for midnight. "Is it time yet", Liv said, looking at the 5th year girls. "No," Allison, looking above the 4th year boys, at the clock. "Hey, what are you girls doing", a boy said next to Liv, "Aren't you supposed in your dormitory". "What?" Allison asked confused. "First years are supposed to be in bed by 8:00", he said, with a smile on his face. The girls looked at the clock. It was 9:30. "Well, then we'll be up in our dorm" Allison concluded, pushing Liv up the stairs.

"What are you doing?" Liv demanded when they were in their dorm. "Following the rules," Allison said like it was obvious. "We're supposed to be following their rules," Liv said, "Scorpius and Albus's". "We are, we're in a place nobody can see anything", Allison pointing at the sleeping first-year girls. Liv looked at her. She was absolutely right, as it was dead dark, "Ok," she agreed un-rolling the old, tattered map?! Suddenly a note fell out from it, it read that:

'Say I solemnly swear that I am up to no good if you want to close it say mischief managed, - Scorpius Malfoy and Albus Potter

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" they mumbled in unison. Then the old tattered paper transformed into a map, it said that it was by, Padfoot, Prongs, Moony, and Wormtail?! It also showed that Fred was walking across the corridors?! "What's Fred doing up this late" gasped Liv as she ran out of the room. Allison scrambled after her with the Maurder's Map. "B-But it's against the rules!". "Oh shut up about your rules," Liv said as she shuffled in and out of the Common Room.

"Wait I think, I know where to go.." Liv said with a smirk, "Follow me."

They kept on walking until they reached the 7th floor of Hogwarts. "Okay...it says...right here!.. He's entered a room but...?" asked Allison. "I think I know my brother told me about it, it's called the Room of Requirement!" Liv concluded as they stood outside of it, but how were they going to get in?