Expulsion?

They all stepped nervously into the office, "Hello..?"

"Good morning." The Headmistress said as she poured a cup of tea for herself.  Fred took a deep breath, "Er...Good morning."

"I assume why you're here Mr. Weasely, although- why are they here?" Mrs. Mcgonagall (The Headmistress) Inquired.

"I caught these three sneaking out of their dormitories yesterday when they were supposed to be sleeping."  Filch chuckled.

"Is this...True?" McGonagall asked, eyeing them closely.

Allison and Liv nodded their heads but Fred just stood there, not wanting to admit that they all snook out.

"Where did you go?" She asked.

Fred glared at Allison and Liv. 

"We just wanted to sneak into the kitchen and get a snack..." Liv muttered untruthfully. The Headmistress processed this. "Alright. But, since you did break the rules...I'll have to punish you"

Allison Winced, "Alright..." the trio sighed together.

"You are going to have to have detention after school, tomorrow. Come to my office, The password is 'Snowy Owl'." 

They nodded their heads and exited the office.

"Great! The first few days of Hogwarts and I've already got detention...how will I explain this to my parents..." Liv mumbled.

"You think you've got it bad? My mum will probably send me a Howler! This is the third time I've gotten a detention, and she's just not having it!" Fred retorted.

"I'm not going to tell my parents- they probably won't find out! They're Muggles-" Allison said.

~

"Pft- already got detention? At this rate, you'll be expelled in no time! "