Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Alex's pov

I was finally at the destination. She lived almost at the end of my territory and 1 hour from the packhouse which I didn't like at all. When I finally got out of my mustang I was surprised to see a little, isolated, wearing-down house. My wolf growled and I growled not being able to contain myself. My mate should have the best of everything I'm going to give her everything, she's going to be my spoiled princess. I get to the door in a hurry to hear " I don't think Alex likes me." My face turned cold while my wolf started half whimper half growls. We were sad that we made her think this way and angry that she would think like that and who made her think like that. There's no way I would ever not like her better yet I already love and probably wouldn't get mad at her, not for long. I knocked rather loudly not meaning to I just wanted to have her in my arms and if not explain to her how much she means to me. I heard a squeal that belongs to my mate and smiled a little. The door was opened where Matt stood and my beautiful angel stood behind him a little hidden but smiling. I could see it didn't reach her eyes and that made me frown. I finally got to her eyes and my frown deepened she still looked beautiful but her eyes were puffy and red like she was crying. I pushed through Matt and stood in front of her not knowing if I should hug her even all my instincts said to dominate and hug her either way. "What's wrong baby girl?" I saw her eyes brighten but dull again it looked like she needed some time. I looked around and saw that Matt had left and the door was closed. I guided her towards her couch, it only fits two people so she sat down next to me. Her knee was touching mines calming me. "I..I, you don't like me?" Her eyes were tearing and I couldn't hold myself back. In less than a second, she was on my lap with her head tucked into my neck. I could hear sniffling making my wolf growl. " What do you mean, that's not true baby girl!" I accidentally screamed and she squealed before sobbing. My wolf growled at me mad that I scared her. My eyes widened before quickly hugging her tighter " I'm sorry, so sorry baby girl but why did u think that?" She kept her head hidden and I felt her shaking. I rubbed her back and felt her shaking less. She slowly took her head out of my shoulder, I could see there was something different about her it shined through her eyes and spirit but in a split second, it was gone. I was surprised when she said, "i...I wanna thank you but u weren't there for two days! You don't want me or wike me cause of u saw." I looked at her adoringly and confused, she probably talked like that because of the crying she just went through. I shook my head disappointed at myself now knowing how we had upset her. " oh I'm so sorry Babygirl I was dealing with work okay ( she slowly nodded) I didn't know u wanted to see me but now u have my number." " I know mmo..Alex now I call you. can I?"I chuckled and nodded " princess you can call me whenever you want and how many times you want, do you understand that."

Alo's Pov

There was no chance that I could hide any longer my little side. The moment she called me princess and finished with an authoritative voice I knew I was done for. I accidentally replied with " Yes, mommy" I shyly looked up to see her too shocked to respond. I didn't know whether she still liked me or not and that brought me into another fit of tears. Now that I think of it I've been crying more often since I met Alex and I didn't know if it was good or not. I got off her lap and she growled, my heart went haywire. I ran to my room when I noticed that Matt was nowhere to be seen and got more anxious. I started hyperventilating and didn't notice I hadn't locked the door until it was too late. I got under the cover my weak attempt to hide. My heart was telling me to stop hiding and go to her so I can receive comfort but my mind was telling me it was dangerous and that she didn't like me being little. I could feel her getting closer until she was sat next to me rubbing my back through the blanket making me flinch at first. " Babygirl I want you to be a big girl for me and explain to me everything that just happened okay?" I slowly peeked my head out to see her smiling softly and took the chance to run her finger through my hair which completely relaxed me. " Alex, can I call you Al please?" She nodded " Yes you can call me whatever you want, now explain Alondra." I sat up against the headboard but didn't look at her. " I don't know if you know what mdlg is, b-but I'm into that, and chu probs don't like me." By the end, I was whispering and turned away from her completely. I felt arms go around me slowly and pushed me into the comfortable and strongest chest I've ever been in.

Alex Pov

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was always dominant, my wolf was even more, and I knew I would be dominant in my relationship but I would have never thought my mate would want this kind of relationship. I'm not complaining. I have actually always known I was a dom mommy but never practiced because I was waiting for my mate. My wolf purred thinking of how we would be her mommy and my baby girl. I have no problems with this since my pack is full of people in the BDSM lifestyle. I hadn't noticed I was so deep into my thoughts that my beautiful baby girl had fallen asleep in my arms to which I never gave an answer. My wolf growled, " I can't believe you, you let our mate fall asleep thinking we hate her!" "I'm sorry I know she doesn't deserve this but we can't wake her up now she looks so peaceful and she needs the rest from all the stress her little side went through." When I finished saying this she slipped to the back of my mind softly growling.