Chapter 8

Alex's Pov
It's been two days since i've seen my beautiful, shy mate. I've been in the cellars with the boy who caused my mates break down, Jake. After i'm done with him he will become a rogue, i was going to let him off with a punishment and warning until he told me he purposely did it and that a person commended him to. I can't have close if he's going to purposely hurt my mate and neither will i let him leave until i know who the potential danger is. This has made me extremely frustrated and moody which is why everyone is avoiding me while i make my way to the cellars....After a few hours I have my answer, i should have known that conniving b**ch is getting it.....
Alondra Pov.
It's been two days, two days that i've gone to the cafe to see Alex and thank her, even if i had to see the pity and disgust in her eyes. But, to be disappointed since she hasn't shown up, maybe she doesn't want to see me anymore. Yeah that's it, i'll only wait a little while longer to thank her than never talk to her again since she doesn't want to see me... Two hours passed and still no Alex. My frown grew while my eyes started watering, my mindset slipping. Oh i forgot to mention i'm a "little" when i'm in that mindset i slip into a 3 year old where i like to be called Alo which is why Matt calls me this. Apart from being like my brother when i need him he's my "daddy" and he only takes care of me nothing more nothing less. I thought Alex could be my "mommy" but i guess not, thinking this made my eyes water even more. I felt a presence next to me then a homely, warm feeling while Cathy's smell swarmed me making me relax. I looked up since everyone is taller then me and smiled though i knew it didn't reach my eyes and she also noticed. " Oh baby what's wrong" Oh no she just pushed my little side out a little more making " " I --I sad-I don see Al--She don like me no more." tears coming out while i felt myself being carried and looked up to see we were in a room behind the counter. I was settled onto her lap while she smoothed my hair down and calmed me " Sweetie i don't like seeing you like this, you need to calm down ok" I nodded until i was only with sniffles " Alex does like you why do you think she doesn't?'' " She don wan see me no more... she don't come two day! While holding two fingers up. She shook her head and giggled but then frowned. Cathy knew that she had to be sensible to the little since she had a few pack mates she looked after sometimes that we're into that lifestyle. " Ok well why don't i give you my number call someone and if you like ill give your number to Al." By now my eyes were dry and my sniffles were gone, i nodded hesitantly and gave her  the phone" she gon call me?" "Yes baby girl now who do you want me to call?" " Matt."..." Baby girl now what happened." I was slipping deeper into my headspace and quickly, maybe it's because im sad and miss Al..I dont know. " Daddy!Daddy, Home"He seemed surprised but calmly picked me up, i put my head on his shoulder pulling into a deep sleep.
Alex Pov.
I was in the middle of punishing Jasmine when my phone started ringing. My wolf started growling wanting to finish her off. She is not talking to me since she's mad that i slept around with the person who wants to hurt our mate. Im not complaining because i do deserve it how can i be with such an innocent angel when im tinted, i feel like i cheated on her but i didn't. I heard the phone ring again.." What do you want? Im busy!?" the my heart dropped, " Why are you screaming at me, are we going over this everytime i call?" I shook my head, disappointed and upset then it clicked my granny is calling the last time she did Alondra had an episode" Granny what happened did something happen is it Alondra?" " well how did you know, you have to call her it's important,you made her feel bad and you're probably going to be surprised." My heart dropped yet even more when i heard that i made my mate feel bad, how could were not even together and im making mistakes. " Hello, Hello Alex are you still there, you better answer before i go over there and whoop you." I chuckled knowing she would" Well granny tell me what happened how im going to call her, how did i make feel bad, how did she look?" I bombard her with questions. " Baby girl, calm down, listen closely she didn't look good at all, upset i will not tell you why you have to ask yourself nor what the surprise is but the surprise you will like, be sensitive with her don't scare her, this is her phone number********** .Love you bye." She had hung up before i could say bye. I looked at the phone and dialed before turning back. The phone rang, my wolf whimpering not knowing what we did to upset her and wondering if the surprise was good or bad. It rang 4 times, im about to give up when my wolf growled" Don't even think about give her a chance be patient, im trying so should you!"Alright i took a deep breath waiting. A few minutes later " Hello this is Matt, alondra isn't available right now" I growled because i heard her sweet voice in the background, i don't care if its her brother i will hurt him if he keeps us away. "This is Alex and i would like to speak to Alondra, right now!" I heard a giggle in the back and a shushing sound " oh hi i didn't know it was you i was expecting your call, i will give you our address so you can come, Alo wants you." I grunted getting annoyed before he hung up. Impatiently i waited for the text message, i can't wait to see what the surprise though im anxious since i dont know if ill like it or not. I was in my car, my wolf pacing around.....
Alo's pov
When we got home I immediately ran into the living room. Where we only had a small couch and an old tv since our parent didn't support us and we weren't really stable. I put on the winx club which is about teenagers and magic!!! Matt came in and chuckled knowing how many times i've rewatched this. He sat with me while I clapped and giggled one the funny parts. I heard my phone ringing in the background but was too into my favorite show. It kept ringing so I turned to "daddy" and said "daddy bubba pwease pick up ring ring" pouting because I was distracted.
( What I call him deep into little space) When he did he said I wasn't here to which I giggled cuase he lied  and that's bad. I heard yelling on the other side and realized it was Alex which made me giggle even more cuase Cathy was right she did call maybe she did want me. I was so in my thoughts that I didn't notice that Matt was done with the call and the I was crying. He pulled me into his lap and " shh what happened... look alo Alex is coming soon then you can thank her and become friends or something ok baby sis?" I nodded but didn't think so why did she not come for me in two days. " I looked at him and shook my head " I don't think Alex like me."