Chapter 3

Alondra's Pov.

When i stepped into the cafe i instantly felt the comfort, warmth wrap around me calming me down. I looked around and it had a few people mostly elders so my comfort rose by a lot. The place looked homey, old fashioned, and there were amazing smells coming from the counter and behind it where you could see the pastries through the clear glass. My stomach growled as if wanting to eat me. Knowing i skipped lunch and breakfast i need something. But, when i check my pockets and backpack i realize that i didn't bring any money except the 3 dollar change i had. I would be able to coffee with milk. Thinking this through i walked up to the counter where a nice looking old lady stood. I stood there awkwardly until she smile widely towards me. I smiled back feeling a motherly pull to her that i haven't felt in a while. I felt my eyes water before i she she could see or so i thought i blinked them back. But i guess she saw because she asked if i was ok and i nodded. She pointed to the counter and asked what i wanted in a warm voice. I told her about the coffee and while she went to make it. I looked around the pastries and noticed this delicious triple chocolate cake that cost $5.50 so i couldn't get it but it felt like it was calling out to me. Before i could start drooling and get catched by Cathy who i now know is the name of the friendly old lady i get back to my spot. She is there in less than 2 minutes and hands me the mug and says " I hope you enjoy the coffee find where your most comfortable sweetie and come find me whenever you want. You're special." Like if she knew what i was going through or what i thought but at that moment i grew a bond with her without even trying. I was for sure coming back. I looked around, searching for the perfect place that will be mine when i come and at the same time i see it behind a parlor in a little corner that is hidden.....

Alex's Pov.

Every minute that i got closer my stomach fluttered and twisted in a strange way while my wolf was pacing inside my head giving me a headache and putting me in a bad mood. By the time i got to the parking lot i was scowling and pissed off, you could feel it rolling off of me. I got out and walked in, the moment i opened that door a sweet aroma wafted towards me and my wolf started pacing even more in my head. I didn't want to get ahead of myself thinking that it could be my mate so i let it be and changed my thoughts that it was the sweet aromas of the pastries. When i got to the counter my grandma was there. This lifted my mood but by a little and when she smiled it lifted even more that i was barely mad. I smiled a little, " Hey Grandson how have you been ive missed you so much you haven't come around lately." I felt my mood drop again cause i knew it was true and felt bad. " I know i'm sorry granny i'll come more around i promise." While she handed me my black coffee she pulled me close and whispered," there's this girl that came in today she was special, beautiful, delicate, and i could see she needs someone. We connected i feel like she is my own now and i would really like it if you talked with her maybe even you would like her." I shook my head and looked around but didn't see any girl but then my attention was pulled towards the parlor but didn't go check another day when im more calm ill talk with her. The thought of my mate and not having her made my mood drop completely. I sat down next to the door and started drinking my coffee while still feeling the pull of something behind the parlor....