Chapter 1

Alondra's Pov

Today is the day I first start college with my brother/bestfriend, Matt. While I'm majoring in becoming an art teacher he's majoring in becoming a gym teacher. I'm excited to start my career but not to go to school yet again. I'm always bullied because I'm anit-social and have panick attacks whenever someone touches me. Only Matt can bring me back from one or get me talking, because of all this I'm really shy and awkard. I know i won't and can't be loved because of my past but I always wish I could find love from a strong special girl. Yes, I'm gay, lesbian and this is the reason I have an horrible past.

Beep..Beep..Beep

I groan and and slam my alarm clock to off. I go back to sleep but not even 5 mineuts later i feel someone jump on me. I tense up, breath heavily,and close my eyes. A few mineuts pass and i uncover seeing Matt on top of me hugging the daylights out of me. This is how every morning has been since that day and since we moved in together in this run down building. I can't wake up without him hugging me or i'll get a panic attack which is also why we wake up extra early. I looked at the clock reading 5:00 AM while hugging Matt back. I looked up and this time he was the one asleep. I giggled and threw him on the floor. He quickly stood up grumbled and left to get ready. This was our normal routine.

Alex's Pov

Today will be another lonley, boring day for me, full of filling out papers with my Beta Lucas. I recieved my position when I turned 18 and became the most strongest, feared alpha. My dad had wanted to start vacation early with my mom and thought i was ready enough so he passed it down and i made it the biggest pack in 5 years.

I'm sitting in my office behind my desk doing paperwork when my mind wonder off to my mate and how she will look like and be like. I hope i can find her soon i've been waiting years for her to come but i know the moon goddess will lead me to her soon. Caleb ran in and sat next to me starting his paperwork as well while telling me he was feeling weird since last week and me wondering what it was because i was having the same feeling.