Chapter 5

Alondra's Pov

I didn't want to go to school today i had gotten to the house late because of the bus and didn't fall asleep until 12:00 since i was up tell Matt all about the cafe and the beautiful girl i saw but how i almost panicked. When i told him this he got excited and happy for me but said that i need to overcome my panic because it would not help and that i deserved this, her knowing about my insecurities. I had agreed with him in my heart but my mind was something else it said i was unworthy and many other things. I cleared my head while Matt had come in but left when he saw i was ready but not before hugging me. Today i put a grey sweatshirt, leggings, and grey ballet slippers and my hair up in a messy bun with a few strands escaping.

When 6th period came i went to the lunch room and waited for Nick and Matt. When they came i told them i was going to go the cafe and to not come with me, they let me knowing i needed air. Matt knew the other reason i wanted to go but Nick didn't. I was halfway there when i got hungry but then again i didn't bring money. When i got in i didn't look anywhere else but to the counter where Cathy was smiling at me. I instantly felt warmth surround me and waved. She came around the counter and hugged me making an accidental giggle come out. She offered me something but i declined since i had no money. "Are you sure you don't want anything?" I nodded but kept looking at the triple chocolate cake. When she left to go attend another client, i went to my seat behind the Pillar. While sitting i looked around and there she was the beautiful women again. Sitting alone and drinking coffee. She was dressed in a tux which i found strange but maybe she's also gay. I shook that thought away because even if she was she wouldn't want someone used,unworthy, and insecure. Finally coming to her face i found her staring directly into mine, she was smiling widely. I felt the blush coming, gave her a small smile and looked down, away. Trying to not look at her i instead looked at the counter where my cake was and i could only dream to eat it until next time. I felt someone coming towards me and felt my heartbeat pick up until i smelled the perfume that Cathy wears. I looked up and couldn't believe it she had a piece of the cake i wanted. I shook my head and said, " I thought i told you i didn't want it." Now it was her turn to shake her head " Don't lie to me i saw you drooling over this piece and it wasn't me who wanted to give it to you." Not saying anything else she puts it down and she looks at the gorgeous women from before that i still don't know name. I tell her to come closer and whisper " What's her name, i mean if you know it can you tell me." While blushing i quickly sneaked her a look and saw that she was looking at me with a huge smile. I looked back down at the table waiting for an answer, " Her name is Alex and she's my granddaughter. If you wanna know more you can ask me or just go talk to her." My blush deepened but i didn't say anything except eating my piece of cake, enjoying it making me giddy. I was quietly giggling to myself while eating it. When i finished i gathered my thing and saw that i missed the last period, 7th. I knew i couldn't go before saying thanks but i needed to up with courage...

Alexandra's Pov.

When i saw her hug my granny i felt happy that they already had a connection and that i had an excuse to see and talk to her. But when i saw her look at me and blush i felt my heart go faster and my wolf purr at the thought. What i didn't like was when she looked down as if embarrassed, she shouldn't be embarrassed, she can and has the right to look at me all she wants. She was wearing warm clothing which made her look adorable.I was wearing a suit since i had a meeting in the morning. She didn't look at me anymore but i followed what she was looking at and saw my favorite cake my granny saw. I mind-linked her to give her a piece that i would pay for it, but she told me that was nonsense that my mate was like her own granddaughter. I let my hearing open so could hear what she says. I hear her heart-beat pick before she saw it was my granny.Huh this must mean something but i let it be. When she whispered asking for my name, it melted my heart and insides and even more when she blushed again. I just love seeing her blush, that's on my list to do with her. While she ate her piece of cake she was giggling while wolf purred. What i didn't expect is for her scent to get closer and closer to me.I saw a shadow in front of me an snapped my head up making her jump a little. My wolf growled at me and quickly said sorry. She was looking down only glancing up into my eyes. She nodded and stood there for few second. I just let her, when she said, " Thank you" it was like angels were talking thats how sweet her voice sounded. I shook my head " No need to be thankful. You wanted it and i gave it." She smiled and turned around ready to walk out. Before, she could take one step i asked for her name. She whispered that without my werewolf hearing i wouldn't been able to hear, Alondra....