Chapter 4

Alondra's Pov

I was reading my book through wattpad, it was about werewolfs and mates since i had finished my coffee about 15 minutes ago but was to comfy to go back to the real world. When i heard the bell of the door ring meaning a new customer entered i felt a pull towards the front but ignored it. Then i felt negativity in the room and couldn't take it anymore and started packing. I started moving towards the front when Cathy stopped me and hugged me " I'll be counting on you to come back." I nodded and without thinking hugged her, this felt really nice i haven't fet a mother figure in a while and i felt like i was connected to this old lady in motherly way. I turned around walking towards the door when the pulling sensation felt stronger. I looked toward the left and didn't see anything except two elderly couples but when i looked toward the right, there was the most handsome, beautiful, sexy women i've ever seen. She looked a few years older than me and masculine. But i didn't get to look too closely because i met with her eyes which were wide and sparkling. I knew she had caught me she opened her mouth but before she got the chance to speak i got red everywhere, blushing, I felt my heart rate increasing and before i could panic i looked down and fast walked outside and into the public bus that was waiting for me....

Alex's Pov.

I was finished with my coffee just relaxing. I couldn't get the parlor out of my mind, something/someone was there and i had to find out maybe it was the girl my granny talked about. When i decide to go over there i hear shuffling and a second later an extraordinarily beautiful girl comes out. I had shut out my wolf out but she was even more persistent now so i opened the mindlink and she shouts " Mate, Mate, She's Beautiful!" My eyes are wide open and get even wider when she hugs my granny. I can't believe i found her my everything, mate , and princess. She looked perfect for me, she was small like 5'2, with long curly black hair, clear skin. I can't wait to see how it feels. But at this moment i was sucked into her honey golden eyes which were now wide and sparkling like a deer caught in the middle of the forest. She looked into my eyes for 3 second but it felt like forever and when i was about to go talk she gone with a blush and her head down. Huh so i have a shy one that's fine i love and am dominate as well as my wolf she's even more dominate than i am. When i stood to go to her my granny held me back i was getting aggravated but what she said next made me calm down, " Honey you need to calm down and not go after her she doesn't know you and is human. She promised she would come, she looks like an honest sweet girl so just wait until she comes again. I personally will call you if she shows up and your not here is that okay with you." I nodded but stayed looking out the window until i left...