───── 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ¡!

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

≻ WHITE fur coated your bedsheets, the cat swirling at your lap, making herself comfortable while you're there stressing about a single math homework.

"I wanna die, this is so hard" You wiped the tears flowing out. A knock at your door interrupted.

"come in" you gave permission to the person who's knocking. Already entering your room.

dark locks swing. A pink cat apron planted on his chest. "you've been stressing at that homework for awhile now. come downstairs." your father said.

"why do you have that apron on, old man? are you a teenager?" You mocked him, the cat of yours jumping into him. Luckily he catches it.

"come downstairs, your mom have something to say to you." He said before leaving the room, carrying your cat.

─────

rushing downstairs, a dinner is set up while your cat is still in the arms of your dad.

"Finally, your cries are heard here. Relax a bit, grades will not decide your future."
D/N said, finishing his drink.

"your brother misses you at tokyo, you should live with him for the next semester." Your mom recalled.

"now that you mention it, i might transfer there next week. The semester's finishing in 5 days." you said, munching in your food.

your mom took a reassuring sigh, a smile escaping her lips. "Alright, let's suprise him next week."

The whole chatters continued until the dinner is finished. And right after doing the dishes, you rush up to your room, saying goodnight at both of your parents.

a notification pop up, gaining your attention from making your cat fell asleep.

─────

MY G 😂😂😎🥶
i miss you my Y/N
why r u not visiting me
do u have a boyfriend 😔😕

GAY SHIT 💅🏻 🌈
i dont even have friends
here hoe. Why
would i have a boyfriend 🙄

MY G 😂😂😎🥶
right. no one
will like you. your face
is so disgusting to be
seen here on earth.
should have eaten
at the womb

GAY SHIT💅🏻🌈
BITCH! 😡😡😡

MY G 😂😂😎🥶
joking!!! 🤣🤣🤣

GAY SHIT 💅🏻🌈
WHAT THE FUCK 😕😕😕

MY G 😂😂😎🥶
come at the next
weekend here,
I'll introduce
you to my friends 👌🤘🤘

GAY SHIT 💅🏻🌈
GANG GANG GANG 🤘🤘🤘🤘

MY G 😂😂😎🥶
STOP

GAY SHIT 💅🏻🌈
sorry lmfao 😅🤣🤣🤪🤪

MY G 😂😂😎🥶
i'll go now, take care ᵔᵕᵔ
loved.

─────

the sun rays, kissing the skin of yours. Its weekend and the semester have ended, as excitement came flowing over you.

travelling alone at tokyo from kyoto sure a long trip. But its a long trip plus you're all by yourself.

you're always a 'City girl' but at the same time, you wanna stay in your house sleeping and playing with your cat all day.

"man, i stink. did you pee at the floor again hoe?" looking at your cat, you squint your eyes, irritation flowing.

the poor cat who catches your angry glare, already run out of room before you can even catch her.

after showering, you began to pack your clothes. Reminded your parents are worried sick about you travelling alone.

you're figured as a clumsy girl. Always tripping in a small rock in any circumstances.

"i think that's it..." you averted your eyes at the luggage you've pack. unsure if that's it.

after checking it for a hundred time, you finally got everything you need.

small conversation heard downstairs,
you spotted your parents preparing your snacks during the ride.

"oh so our Y/N is a big girl now huh? we will miss you." Your mom said, clinging into your side.

"yeah, you better get yourself a boyfriend when you got here" Your dad jokingly said, clinging into your other side.

its always the family everyone desires. completely perfect and tied together. Always bonding, laughing and smiling together. Unknowingly to them, the other side of happiness has other personality.

hatred, cries, and depression. that other side of a family will stand by and never leave.

"i gotta go now! i will miss the bus!" you said, trying to get out of the grip.

"okay okay," they both said in unison, following you as you stood by the door.

"ill miss you guys. I'll see you guys. take care and don't fight. " they both gave you a warm hug.

this is the first time you'll be away from your parents. And they agreed to let you do whatever you want since they know you're independent and mature.

"bye Y/N, be safe. Say hi to your brother for us" Your mom ordered, petting your cat at your hands.

"will do. bye bye" they waved you a bye. Seeing your figure out of their sight.

"alright buddy, let's do this." you told your cat at your back. chilling in the backpack for cats.

──꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱───

──꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱───