───── 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ¡!

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

NOT saying a word to each other, they rushed out to go home or atleast catch up on you.

one go out by the window, and one from the front door.

───

the ride back home is quiet, keisuke eating his milk bread while steering the wheel while you're staring at the window, debating whether to eat steak or fish for dinner.

"so who is it?" the older sibling beside you asked, his eyes straight at the road.

"who's what?" you answered, not looking at him.

"you know what I'm talking about" he snapped, now looking at you.

acting clueless, you replied. "i don't know what the hell you're talking about"

"c'mon, this love triangle will end bad. just choose one between of them. mitsuya and manjiro has been distant from each other these days you know? it's scary." he says, sighing as he finished his defense.

you stayed silent. you knew to yourself that it will be hard but mikey has always been close to you. so close that even when he's in the distance you can already feel yourself surrounded by butterflies.

on the other hand, you only sees mitsuya as a mere clsoe friend. you appreciate him of course. he's done alot of things and he's kind as fuck. definitely a house-husband. but he's just not that someone you can be with due to the fact that he's too good for you. too good that you doubt yourself if you're too good for him. he deserves someone better, and it's definitely not you.

there was a pause. a long one that seems to be taking years.

"it's Mikey isn't it?" he blurted out. a sly smile on his face as he stares up the road.

chewing your lower lip, you embarrassedly nodded. not making eye contact with your brother though he only laughs at this.

"i won't refrain you from dating him. he's a good person Y/N. I'm sure you notice that too." he says, now finishing his bread and now holding your hand.

you sighs, dropping your elbow on the window and looking at your older sibling. "of course I've noticed it. that's why i fell for him."

keisuke hums, laughing to himself as he did a turn. and soon the car was in front of your home.

"just remember, be inlove with someone without hurting someone else. be sure to talk with Mitsuya okay?" he says, letting go of your hand and patting your head.