───── 𝗧𝗪𝗢 !¡

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

≻ THE small chatters of the bus slowly faded as you step down. Reaching your destination.

the cat at your backpack still drifting to sleep. the scenery of the city welcomed you. 15 minutes still nighttime, but the buildings are already light up.

the cold breeze hitting you, as you walk towards the ramen shop you're currently walking towards.

finally, you grab a sit then putting the white fur into the ground. Eating the treats you've given to her.

a thirsty feeling came up to your dry throat from waiting the hot food. Making you stand up and grab a drink from the vending machine, steps away from your seat

grabbing a drink of your choice, you looked at a cat purring at your leg.

"you're a cutie aren't ya?" you said, grabbing the cat and softy running your hand at its head.

"you're my friend now."
they both said in unison, the same action made them look at each other. Then realization hit.

"You're holding my cat!"
they once again said in unison, as you started walking at the stranger.

"put down the cat now or I'll throw punches at you right here at this spot." you said, anger flowing over you.

"put mine first! nobody should touch my poor boy!" the stranger said, irritated.

"fine let's put them down together!" you said, as he nod in agreement.

"one two three!" the both of you counted.

but instead of the cats coming towards their owner, they both run into each other. playing.

"Simba! get up! we gotta go!" he said, doing hand motions but no avail.

"whatever. You cat thief. Touch Molly again and I'll snap every bones of yours." you said, grabbing Molly that is still looking at the cat.

"what's up with the name? Molly what a basic name." he said, a sound of sass in his voice as he picks up his cat.

a irk mark visible in your forehead, you snapped back. "well atleast im not naming my cat after a movie."

the both teenagers have irk mark at the side of their head. A tension surround them.

"let's go Simba. You should not ne friends with cats if they have a arrogant owner." He said, turning around.

"Shut your bitch ass up boy! Your cat doesn't like you." You said, turning around as well.

"Hey! watch your mouth!" he said, turning his head back at you.

"i wont! its the true!" You said, turning around as well.