───── 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 !¡

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

≻ "I'll give you my answer before graduation." you says as you leave him there confused.

"hey! wha-what answer?" he shouts back but you're already at your room.

─────

"hey finals are coming up, what are you planning to do after you graduate?" Hina asked as both of you walked together towards school.

thinking for a moment, you replied "hmm, I don't know. maybe transfer for another university. I haven't had too much thought about it."

"well you should. you're gonna come back to your home town after this?" she once again asked as both of you arrived at the school.

"i might but i really enjoy being here so i might consider it." you smiled at her as both of you was interrupted walking.

stands here a long blonde hair with his hands clasp together.

"what is it?" you says, putting your hand to one of your hips.

"please!" manjiro pleaded, still in that position.

you raised a brow, waiting for him to continue.

"please help me pass English! help me review for the finals! keisuke said it's okay!" he pleaded once again, gaining some attention on the crowd.

"i politely decline. reviewing for myself already sucks and make my head throb so I'm not gonna add another one." you replied as you continue walking.

manjiro catches up as he repeated to make you help him.

he did it for the whole day, casually following you around like a lost cat and begging you over and over to help him.

"please Y/N! I'll behave and will learn! I'll even pay you come on!" he begs, now on his knees as you eat on the cafeteria peacefully. not giving him any attention.

"i said no. go ask other people" you replied, looking down on him.

with that, he stands up and replied, "i only want you to tutor me because it's you! please!" he says leaning down on you making your ears red.

turning your attention to him, you sips your drink ignoring the fact that he's so close on you right now.

"okay how about this. I'll buy cat food for the next two weeks and take your cat shopping this weekend." he offered, now grabbing your hand and looking straight into your eyes.