───── 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 !¡

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

"EHH??!!" he exclaimed, looking over you again only to be greeted with a smug face.

"Heh." you replied, a smug face on your face.

the group soon turned into a laughter breakdown.

───

"you remember it now?" he asked, giving you a spoon of soup to feed you.

"yea.." you replied, taking a sip.

a small comfortable silence soon followed, not saying a word to each other but presence is present.

"you're only doing this because i saved your cat right?" you truth out, earning a side glance from him.

"you know i dont." he says, continuing to feed you.

"then why?" you said in a teasing manner, tilting your head and maintaining eye contact.

Mikey's face heats up. rising to his ears as he is lost for words.

why did he do all that? why is he feeding you the food Mitsuya made? does he likes you?

'NO THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!' he thought, his face more reddening.

he didn't know if he likes you because he doesn't even know himself.

"eh what's wrong?" you teased, leaning even more.

he stands up and rushed out of the room, hands on his mouth as he covered the blush he's hiding.

he didn't know what's wrong with him, does he like you or does he likes the way you stare at his eyes?, whatever it is, it's your fault making him head over heels for you.

───

"you've been awfully quiet, what's wrong?" Emma asked, putting down her knitting to grab water.

"yeah, you've been blushing there hugging Simba for dear life." Izana added, as Shin snickers while cooking.

"do you perhaps..." Emma trailed off, looking at his older sibling.

"he has a fucking crush on someone." the white haired finished, not bothering to look over his shoulder and continued playing at his computer.

"that's new." Shinichiro commented, dusting off his pink apron.

Emma jumped over the couch to lean and tease her brother,

"WHO IS IT? TELL ME? CMON! IS SHE PRETTY? ARE YOU GUSY FRIENDS? HOW OLD IS SHE? DO I KNOW HER?" she asked repeatedly, not giving him a break.

he scratched his head, annoyed iver the questions causing him to blurt it out.

"it's Y/N." he confessed, covering his own mouth by what he said.

a strong silence around the room held, no one dared to speak.

"not surprised to be honest." Shinichiro said, chuckling as he continued to cook.

"oh em jee." Kurokawa boredly stated, rolling his eyes.

"WHAAAT??? FOR REAL?" Emma exclaimed, putting her hands up in the air.

"WHY DID YOU LIKE HER?" the blonde girl asked

"to be honest.. i dont know?" he answered.

"dumbass." Izana once again commented.

Shinichiro joined in the conversation, asking "then what do you like about her?"

Mikey hesitated at first,unsure of what he will say due to the reason he's not sure.

"i dont know. it's the way her eyes shine whenever she find something cute. and she has that comfortable silence. " he commented, looking down as he said those words.

Izana looks at him and rolled his eyes for the 2nd time, "that's some cringy shit."

"i think it's cute!" Emma smiled, looking at Izana

"yes i agree it's cute." Izana said, changing his mind.

"you fell inlove with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time." his older brother said with a small smile.

the two other sibling nodded, agreeing with their older brother.

it is true. he don't know why he fell for you. he's trying to figure it out but no help. it would be mean for him to like you with no particular reason.

then, he decided. he's gonna figure you out while finding himself at the same time.

───

you were never good at reading people. well you can, but never good at it.

maybe because it's the way you grew up in a household where opinions and self feelings were turned down.

but you tried very hard to understand why Mikey is avoiding you these past few days.

"y/n I'm calling you for a hundred times already." Hina said, waving her hand at you.

"your fever is gone yet you're still red. what's up?" she asked, munching on her taiyaki.

you recalled the time where he put a umbrella above you and the time he gave you his towel where it has a paw print at the corner.

"oh.. just thinking something." you trailed off, scratching your cheeks.

"you're inlove." Hina bluntly said, looking ahead.

"I'M NOT!" the flustered Baji stands up, cheeks rising up to your ears.

the pink haired laughed at the reaction, standing up as well as she puts her gand inside her jacket's pocket.

"you don't have to deny it! atleast let yourself to be loved atleast once."

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱