───── 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ¡!

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

A figure stop your sight before entering your car making you stop your tracks.

"Mikey?" You called out as the shadow figure start running towards you that startled you.

"Y/N!!!! Find my Simba!!!" He cried in your arms.

"STOP CRYING YOU'RE WETTING MY JACKET!" you said, struggling to push him away.

as he pulled away, you saw his crying and red face.

"You look horrible" You said laughing at his face.

getting in your car, you both roamed around the quiet yet busy streets of Tokyo, looking for a single cat.

after looking for like hours, a black small figure finally caught the attention of the two.

grabbing the small cat in his hands, his slender hands touched the vollar the creature wearing at his neck.

"ah finally." The black haired said, getting in the car once again and began driving home.

the blond looked at you, holding back the urgent of him saying thanks to you.

noticing a pair of eyes, you looked af your side. Two eyes pair of eyes caught yours.

"What? have something to say dunce face?" You told, eyes on the road.

a small silence filled the car, "I wanma say thanks. You're a great help." he said, a small smile at his lips.

"don't get the wrong ideas idiot!" He added, clearly embarrassed.

chuckling at his reaction, "i just adore cats, that's all" you said, focusing on the road ahead.

─────────

"thanks for dropping us off."He said, letting you pat the head of his cat.

a person came out the door, revealing another blond.

it was the same girl you've seen earlier with him.

" Emma! why are you up! its late yknow Mikey told the girl who's looking at you with widened eyes.

waving and sending a smile at her.

"your girlfriend?" She ask, a teasing smile smuggled at her lips.

"No! we're just friends i guess"
"will never be"

"Hey pretty lady! Come have dinner with us! Let's get you warm up! Its cold out there." She said, grabbing your hand and
leading you towards the house.