───── 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 ¡!

epilogue.

"YOU cryin'?" mitsuya playfully said.

"I'm not!" he barked back as the lilac haired only laughed at this.

a few days passed and the test paper you are given are now in your center eye.

taking a deep breath, you began to answer the test.

after a few hours, the bell rang. signalling the morning class is over and it's lunch time.

as you were packing your things, manjiro tapped your shoulder as he were seating behind you.

"how did you do?" he asked.

"great. i guess. i seriously just wanna go home. what about you?" you responded to him, turning your full attention to him.

"it was cool! thanks for your help i was able to answer the test for the god knows how long."

she smiled at this. atleast her efforts and the dozens of scolding payed off. she ruffled her hair making his stomach feel funny and go up and down.

"that's good then. make sure to do your best to later. " she encouraged, giving him a light genuine smile.

the smile he could stare at forever and wish he's the only one who could see it. he felt like he was in euphoria. like he always feel whenever you're with him.

"hey Y/N let's go get lunch." chifuyu said, getting up from his seat.

"you coming mikey?" he asked the blonde behind you.

shaking his hands, he refused as he slumped his head on the table. "no I'm good. i wanna rest. my brain felt like it's gonna break out."

"alright." chifuyu said as he walks away and waited for the younger Baji to walk with him at the cafeteria.

"hey do you want me to get you food?" the black haired girl asked, playing with the blonde's hair.

"nah I'll just stay here. thanks though" he says, looking up to her with hooded eyes and a small smile.

that was a lie. after the two of them went to the cafeteria, he went straight to the rooftop and climbed on the top of the door with the water tank beside him.

this is usually his spot whenever he wants to cloud gaze or just wanted to clear his mind. and it's usually empty as well during lunch so no one can bother him.

it was not long before someone entered. and to his surprise, it was you and some random boy. he recalled he was from the class next to yours. he carefully leaned to watch the scene unfold.

"remind me why we're at the rooftop again?" you asked, placing your hands on your hips.

standing infront of you was your 2nd grade bully. he nonstop fight you til you got into highschool. he was a dick. especially to the girls.

"i need to tell you something.." he fidget with his hands and avoid eye contact.

"okay hurry up matsuno is waiting." you said, tappung your foot impatiently on the floor.