───── 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ¡!

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

THE pink haired laughed at the reaction, standing up as well as she puts her gand inside her jacket's pocket.

"you don't have to deny it! atleast let yourself to be loved atleast once."

"i dont even think im worthy of being loved.." you muttered but loud enough to make Hina hear.

she huffed and walks toward you, "Hey! take the risk or loose the chance!"

"I'd rather loose the chance to be honest.." running a palm at your cheeks, you replied to her.

"you're hopeless.." she commented, radiating you negative energy.

then, a idea pops out of her mind, gasping as her reaction before grabbing you hands into hers.

"you don't want to love! you wanted to be loved! and it's two different things!" she quoted,

"but someone out there don't wanna be your other half, but they want to be the one who will remind you you're already whole!" she added.

you were speechless. from someone so kind you expected her to have a mature mind but not this mature.

she smiled at your reaction, as she lets go of your hand and said,

"let's go to that café! also, think about it my pretty Y/N!"

looking over Hina's back, you thought out the words that came out of your friend's mouth.

she was right. she's always right. she's your bestfriend after all.

you knew you had to fix this. Manjiro's being a asshole ignoring you.

───

"stop ignoring her, c'mon man." Chifuyu said, looking at the frustrated Mikey.

the long haired blonde groans and scratched his head.

toman is currently at the Baji's household to hang out out of boredom.

"what ya talking about? looks like you got a big problem there Mikey." the lilac haired Mitsuya asked, taking a seat after baking cookies.

the group looks at each other. They notice how Mitsuya would often steal glances at you and smile.

they know. they just know.

"Mikey likes Y/N" Keisuke said out loud, taking a piece if the baked cookies.

"BAJI!!" the rest of the group exclaimed, as they agree earlier to tell it ti Mitsuya at the right time.