Bound By Duty - 2

Thank you guys Thank you so much .. I am flattered with the response you gave .. I was Astonished with the number of votes comments and followers .. I was startled  ❤️❤️ it was just so overwhelming I am just speechless 🤗🤗 I hope this would continue and you would shower lots of love 🤗🤗

Sid pov : I started moving towards her ...

She was still lost to know about my presence...

I encircled my hands around her hugging her from back .. she looked at me through the mirror .. we both shared a eye lock....

I tightened my grip around her ... She was still just looking at me through the mirror...

I made her sit on the chair and started removing the thousands of pins and clips attached to her hair ...

I loved her natural her natural hair .. straight long shiny and silky .. I would always prefer her hair open she looks divine...

I turned her around freeing her from her dupatta that was heavy ... freeing her hair from the bun... freeing her from the heavy maang tika. ...

She looked so beautiful ... As always ...

I pulled her close to me ... Just looking at her facial featurwwwawaes ...she had beutifull doe eyes .. a cute button nose and tempting lips ... Her lips looked more tempting than usual with that red lipstick ..which was fucking tempting ...

I lost all my control and placed my lips over hers ...I was kissing her badly ...I pulled her by her waist ... I was so into the kiss .. she didn't respond yet she didn't denied .. I kissed her passionatly
She had encircled her hand around my neck ... I tried to enter her mouth ...I pinched her waist .. she opened her mouth I entered and kissed her pwaaaqwwaqaassionatly making her breathless ..she was gasping for air ..

Sidharth started showering  kissing on her chin ..her neck ...she arched her head back... Giving more Access to him.... He moves towards her neck kissing ..he sucks and bites there .... She was going weak on her knees...

Sidharth pushed her towards bed making her lay on the bed ...he howers over her ... And starts attacking her neck ... she was moaning ....she was lost in his touch ...He starts showering kisses on her chest .. he looks at her heart shaped mole ... It looked so tempting .. he starts sucking it ...he bit there hardly giving a hickey ...

She moaned in pleasure and pain... Sidharth unhooked her blouse and removed it hurry....and threw it ...

He could see the glimpse of her bossoms ..it was driving him nuts ... He starts attacking on the visible part of her bossoms.. he starts showering kisses there ... He moves towards her luscious lips again and again seals with a liplock when his hands moves towards her blossoms squeezing and playing with them...

She was moaning moaning in pleasure....in the kiss....

Sidharth moved his hands towards the hook of the bra ...he unhooked her bra....

Realization hit shehnaaz ....

Sheh pov : she didn't want this she didn't want this wedding she wasn't ready she wanted to study she wanted to persuade her career she felt terrible she was half naked Infront of some stranger who she barely knew though legally he was her husband but it didn't matter because he was still a stranger she hardly knew ..she didn't will to marry she was forced emotionally blackmailed what not ... And after that she was forced and blackmailed by her chachi to agree to whatever her husband says not to disobey him ... And especially for the wedding night she told " Jo kartha hei karne do " .. how could I ... How could I accept it ... I could I just give myself to someone I barely knew ... I just knew about his name and the thing that he had a son who was a year old ... Nothing other than that was told to me ...