Bound By Duty - 7

Thank you guys I am extremely flattered with the response you have given 😍❤️ I have no words .. your precious comments and vote make me so excited and motivated to write next part❤️

Guys do drop your precious comments ❤️

Shehnaaz didn't no how to react ... shehnaaz pov : Anagha was defending me and fighting for me with my own family .. Anagha always had this in her in built confidence feirce attitude she would take stand for her and me all the time .. Anagha was confident and feirce because she was raised like that she was brought up like that her parents were extremely supportive unlike mine ..they never let her down her choice her wishes were respected and were considered and her life decisions were taken with her will and wish ..

Sidharth was done with everything and all  .. all the time he was just looking at shehnaaz ..who was tensed scared and vulnerable ... He saw how she was controlling her tears ... and was not okay with what was happening around she didn't want them to fight agrue ... She was holding Agastya close to her ... He was her strength .. he was the one she was closest to than anyone ..he was the one with whom she would talk though he could not understand she would talk to him as if he would understand everything.... ..

Chachi : Anagha abhi shehnaaz sirf apki dosth ya hamari ghar ki beti se zyada abhi ek biwi aur maa bhi aur abhi usse unpar dhyaan dena chahiye ..aur ab uske faisle sidharth kartha hei hum nahi .. aur sidharth bilqul nahi chahega wo apni biwi ko cllge bheje ...

Anagha : jiju aap bole na ...

Chachi : Haan aap bataye damadji. 

I could just look at shehnaaz .. she was looking at me with tears her eyes pleading to take her away from all these ...from here ...

Sidharth just moved towards her .. where she was sitting on the couch ... He kneels down and holds her hand ..

Sidharth : tum kya chahthi ho shehnaaz ?

This was it ... Chachi got a heart attack I believe ..

Shehnaaz just sobbed ...

Sidharth : baba look at me .. Shehnaaz do you want to continue college or anything shehnaaz it's your choice Completely and I would gladly support you shehnaaz if you want to work after studying or do higher studies anything shehnaaz I would support you and you do not need to seek or ask any permission regarding your studies or career shehnaaz it's your choice shehnaaz .. bola baba ...

Shehnaaz : sidhaaaarthhhh 🥺 please mujhe apne ghar jana mujhe yahan kuch baat nahi karni ..mujhe humare ghar jana hei please ... 

Sidharth : sure  ...please don't cry sweetheart .. you need not worry .. mein hoon na ...

( He wiped her tears ...)

They took a leave from the house after the drama they had it was more than enough for them for the day ...

The whole drive to their home was silent .. Agastya was sleeping on shehnaazs lap ... And shehnaaz head was resting on sidharths shoulders... She needed him ..she was emotionally getting attached two these two ... She needed them to be happy she needed them to live .. sidharth was driving constantly kissing her head .. he interwined their hands ... He just wanted her to know he was there for her ...always no matter what her decision is ..

They reached their home .. sidharth made Agastya to sleep on the crib ...and made him sleep ..on other hand shehnaaz was just sitting on the couch all lost ...

Once sidharth make sure he is asleep Sidharth takes shehnaaz to the balcony making her sit on the swing turns it towards a couch he sits on a the couch taking her hands in his...