Bound By Duty - 11

Thank you guys I am extremely flattered with the response you have given 😍❤️ I have no words .. your precious comments and vote make me so excited and motivated to write next part❤️

Comment bhi kardiya karo 🥺❤️

And follow bhi kiya karo 🙈

Sidharth : you never liked a guy ??

Shehnaaz : I did but I used to keep it to myself u know ...then the same guy approached me to ask me out on the last day of previous Sem.. I didn't answer anything on that ..he said he would wait for my answer .. but then vacation  started and then ..

Sidharth : you got married to me ..so do you have feelings for him.????

Shehnaaz : yes I did but wasn't something really serious or like you I just liked like just liking....

Sidharth : would you have said yes to him if you weren't married ??

Shehnaaz : I don't want to lie but honestly I don't know  ..

Sidharth : would you like if in future if he asked like ...

Shehnaaz: No sidharth ofcource not ..we were all friends that's it there was nothing like that neither it will be ...

Sidharth : because you are married what if you aren't and you are just dating me would you choose him over me ...

( Sidharth was ofcource an mature and a calm guy but when it comes to the one you love one you want your spouse no matter you are 20 30 50 ... You go f**king insane when your girl speaks about other girl you act like a nut crack person and your possessiveness jumps to next level ..)

Shehnaaz : no ofcource not sidharth because ...

Sidharth : I am your husband and you are stuck with me ...

Shehnaaz : no because your the only person in the world who cared about my feelings your are the only one who never expected things from me you are the one who cared to listen what I want .. you are the one let me take my own decisions you are the only one who made me realise this is my life and I am the one who is suppose to take decision .. Sidharth I never talk about how I feel .. or anything about me to anyone you are only one  I want to share my feelings everything about me because I want to share my whole life with because I wanta you to be with me forever .. because it's just you and I want only you...

( Shehnaaz just looks at him in his eyes and says )

Shehnaaz : I know I wasn't happy with the decision of marrying but now I am glad I did marry .. otherwise I would have never got you and Agastya sidharth you and him mean everything to me now .. and My dear husband trust me I would never choose anyone above you ...it isn't in my hands anymore I want you  around to be happy I want to see u everytime I wake up .. I want you to hug me shower me  with all the affectionate kisses you give .. I want sleep in your protective arms where I feel the safest... ( She encircles her hand around him hugging him resting her head on his chest ) I want you to be there with me no matter what  ... And I had no choice but sidharth it's my choice my decision to live all my life with you ...and I hope you too want  the same  ...

Sidharth : mmm

Shehnaaz : u want the same  right ??

Sidharth : may be

Shehnaaz : Haan ??

Sidharth : or may not be 😝 ( he said in the teasing tone  like she did )

Shehnaaz : Aap bahoth bure ho😒😒mein jarahi hoon ...😒😒

Sidharth pulls shehnaaz by her waist ...