Bound By Duty - 21

It really takes lot of time to re write remembering what I wrote the last time and write again 🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️ this had happened last time too but that I could because I wasn't busy .. actually there are somthing really important things going on around which needs my undivided attention that's why I couldn't just sit and write yesterday too I had lot of work I tried but I just couldn't ❤️

Thank you guys I am extremely flattered with the response you have given 😍❤️ I have no words .. your precious comments and vote make me so excited and motivated to write next part❤️

Comment bhi kardiya karo 🥺❤️

And follow bhi kiya karo 🙈

Sidharth pulls them to him .. making shehnaaz land on his lap. While Agastya was on shehnaazs lap ...

Agastya was still making faces he wants to play but his mumma isn't allowing him too ... And shehnaaz and Sidharth were laughing at the cute annoying faces he was making .... 

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were sleeping on the bed ... Agastya in the baby crib ..

Shehnaaz was moving her fingers on sidharths chest she wasn't feeling sleepy ... Sidharth too knew she was nervous tensed excited at the same time which is making it impossible for her to sleep ....

Sidharth: baby ..

Shehnaaz : hmm...

Sidharth : soja ...

Shehnaaz : neend nahi arahi ...

Sidharth : ab tho mein bhi agaya abhi bhi nahi arahi hei 😉 kuch tho gadbad hei ...

Shehnaaz : koi gadbad nahi hei....

Sidharth : acha ...

Shehnaaz : hmmm...

Sidharth : bahar chale balcony mein neend nahi arahi tho ... Warna apke nawabzade ut jayenge ...

Shehnaaz : ye acha hei ab hamare se tumhara hogaya waah ji ye kya baat hui....

Sidharth : arrey meri jaan bahar jake continue karein warna sach mein ut jana hei mumma ka chamcha....

Shehnaaz was about to speak somthing...

Sidharth pecks her lips making her blush and pulls her to balcony with him....

They were sitting in Their swing ..and just gazing at the sky ..  the looks n time more beautiful 😍 when you are with someone you love ...

Sidharth : Nervous ?? Scared ?? Worried ??

Shehnaaz : can I just say all ...

Sidharth : you can 😅

Shehnaaz : I don't know .. I am nervous it's my first day of the sem and I am back to my college life which I thought I would never get back .. I had convinced my self made peace with it that I might never go to cllge but now I am ... And worried about Agastya how will he manage without me like I know he did before me but still I feel terrible what if he cries all day and then scared because may be it's different now ..

Sidharth : Because you are married ??

Shehnaaz : Haan isn't it ?? People usually look at the married once slightly in a different way ... You know people start judging your moves ... It is something pehle shadi kab hogi then bache kab hogi thats It ... And no one would give a damn about if you want to study further work further ... The things na guys get it like their birth right to get education to work make career the females have to fight for that fight for education work ... Some do fight but what about those who don't ... They would be left behind isn't it ?? .. to be honest I think I am pretty much lucky Sidharth agar aap nahi hothe ma nahi hothe tho ye possible hi nahi hotha koi aur hotha.. you have always been supportive towards me like no one ever was and Ma she just treats me and adores me like I am her daughter ... And this makes me feel so fortunate and lucky...  You know what scares me what if I was married to someone else who is ..

Sidharth : shhh you aren't na so just forget the never happening possibilities ... I am never gonna let you go away from me... You are mine now and forever ... We were bound to be together so we are ... And it was all Destined ... And untill and unless you want

Shehnaaz : I don't want anything .. I just want you  Agastya and our family ....

Sidharth : by coming to family we can extend you know ...( He thought of pulling her leg and lighten up her mood)

Shehnaaz : how ??

Sidharth : you know Agastya would love having a sister to play with ... He said slowly sliding his hand inside her tshirt .and nuzzling into her neck ...

Shehnaaz : si .. sidhaaaarthhhh....

She said with great difficulty. ..

Sidharth : hmmm... He said placing kisses on her neck making her go weak on her knees ...

Shehnaaz : baa..lcco..ny mein humm...

Sidharth :.. it's dark no one can see us ... .. he continued giving her kisses on his back ... Then he bites her earlobe making her moan ...

Shehnaaz : sidhaaaarthhhh ...

Sidharth was just continuing kissing biting nibbling her neck and shoulder...
He pulls her on his lap....

Both were completely lost in eachother...

Sidharth turns her and smashes his lips over hers... He was dominating ... He was always like that his actions spoke volumes ..  than his words ... Shehnaaz was always submissive .. that's why it's said opposites attract well said ......

They were just so into eachother .. the world just vanished for them ... Sidharth had moved from her neck to hips pull her as close possible .. shehnaaz hands went from his neck to his hairs .. moving her hands in his hair ... .

Sidharth breaks the kiss .. they both were panting ..  he knew if they continue he wouldn't stop nor will she .. and one would lead to other today was definitely not the day ..  she was supposed to have her first day in the college tomorrow and he didn't want ruin it in any way  ...

Shehnaaz was feeling so shy that she just hid herself in the crook of his neck ... Sidharth somewhere loved her shyness the way her cheeks turn pink ... The way she bites her lips to hide her shyness tht made her look adorable...

Sidharth just patted her head so that she would sleep.... ...

Shehnaaz slowly drifts off to sleep in her husband's arms ... And then Sidharth slowly lifts her up making sure he doesn't disturb her sleep and she sleeps peacefully he slowly makes her comfortable on bed ... And he sleeps next to her ... She snuggles into him ... His arms were her home peace now .. his heartbeat was the music she loved to listen everynight when she is asleep ... He too pulls her close to himself making her sleep over him ..

They just drifted off to sleep

It was next morning shehnaaz ne pura ghar sar pe leliya tha ...

She was like tai kab aegi ma ke pass jana hei. .

So they were dropping Agastya and tai to mas place ...

Shehnaaz was panicking alot .. she was so tensed and worried she has hugged and kissed Agastya n number of times and told him ...

Shehnaaz : mera pyaara baby hein na .. dadi ko bilqul pareshaan nahi karega .. mumma kele royega bhi nahi hei na ...mera bacha. . royega nahi na ...

Agastya pov : hey bhagwan hey 6 foot ke dada please bachale mujhko apki biwi ne ye same dialogue bol bol ke paka diya hei mein tho ek baar roya bhi nahi jitna ye bolthe hue mumma royi .. inhone fir ek waari ye bola na tho meine paka ro dena hei hey bhagwaan bachale mere pyaare 6 foot ke dada apke adhe foot ke beta ko utale warna meine paka ro dena hei 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😂😂😂

I hope you liked today's update if you did do let me know in the comment section !! Inline comments are always welcome ❤️ if you like / love my story do share it

So do vote and comment guys that would really motivate me to write more ❤️

Guys do Vote comment and follow❤️

With love
Amaira ❤️

And yes do not forget to watch Hoslarakh ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️