Bound By Duty - 22

Thank you guys I am extremely flattered with the response you have given 😍❤️ I have no words .. your precious comments and vote make me so excited and motivated to write next part❤️

Comment bhi kardiya karo 🥺❤️

And follow bhi kiya karo 🙈

And please do share the story on your profile ❤️ thank you in advance if you have ❤️

Agastya pov : hey bhagwan hey 6 foot ke dada please bachale mujhko apki biwi ne ye same dialogue bol bol ke paka diya hei mein tho ek baar roya bhi nahi jitna ye bolthe hue mumma royi .. inhone fir ek waari ye bola na tho meine paka ro dena hei hey bhagwaan bachale mere pyaare 6 foot ke dada apke adhe foot ke beta ko utale warna meine paka ro dena hei 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😂😂😂  

Sid : shehnaaz meri jaan bas kar nahi royega wo and ma hei na ...

Shehnaaz : I know 🥺

Sidharth : fir kya meri jaan ...ma khayaal rakhegi na baby ...

Shehnaaz : hmm 🥺

They were in car ... Sidharth was driving and shehnaaz didn't utter a word she was just looking outside and shedding her silent tears .. she felt so bad about herself for being selfish or something ( which wasn't but yes she thought so )

Sidharth : shehnaaz yaar mujhe lag raha usse zyada tu royegi ....he said by looking at his dramatic wife who wasn't ready to go leaving her lil dear son ...

Shehnaaz : sidharth aap mera mazak uda rahe hei ...she said glaring him ...

Sidharth : nahi meri jaan ...but sweetheart you have to go to cllge hei na you have to complete your education and then build a career of your own .. you have dreams to achieved which existed way before you got married way before  you were a mom hei na .. this feeling of yours of may be satisfied with life is temporary soon Agastya would turn 3 and then we would ofcource get him admitted to a school then he would be in school all day and then what would u do shehnaaz would u stop him from going to school or would you go with him to the school 😂( he joked )

Shehnaaz : what do you mean sidharth ...( She did feel offended )

They had reached shehnaazs college ..he stopped the car near to the cllge where Anagha and her frnds would join her ..

Sidharth : I know that you feel responsible towards him you want to give all your attention to him but darling it's not always that way ... Life goes on now you might feel its somewhere wrong leaving your child behind but darling you have left your child in safe hands who would look after him just the way you do ... And sweetheart I want you to achieve what you always wanted in your life because it matters shehnaaz it matters to me and Agastya because it would make you happy and you being happy makes us happy shehnaaz and do not overthink ..

Shehnaaz : sidhaaaarthhhh .

Sidharth : Haan baby

Shehnaaz : thank you ❤️

Sidharth : why ?

Shehnaaz : mujhe samjhane keliye ... Thank you ❤️

Sidharth : by the way this isn't the way you should thank your husband ..( he said being a little mischievous )

Shehnaaz : then how am i suppose to ?( Being innocent as always )

Sidharth : May be with a kiss or something more than that ...

Shehnaaz cheeks turned red in no secs ...

Shehnaaz : sidhaaaarthhhh ...

Sidharth : yes meri jaan ...I am waiting ...