Bound By Duty - 3

I am extremely flattered with reponse guys thank you thank you soooo much ...
Thank you guys I have completed 100 followers in two days thank you so much .. I know I am late today actually I write the story at night like after 7 or such and today I think I need not even tell you the reason why I am late ..

Sidharth : you can call me sidharth ...and you can change to somthing comfortable shehnaaz .. I will be taking shower till then .. and be comfortable shehnaaz and do let me know if you need something or you want to say something you need to voice out shehnaaz for yourself... okay ...

Shehnaaz nods ...

Sidharth : words shehnaaz

Shehnaaz : okay..

Sidharth : change I will be back ..

Sidharth goes inside the loo to take shower a cold shower...

Sidharth was in a messed up state he felt somewhere that now he is supposed to handle two children naughty Agastya and naive shehnaaz who hardly speaks and their is Agastya who keeps blabbering all the time .. though he can't speak he blabbers  words ...he knew shehnaaz needed time  and he was willing to give her time for their relationship to move forward .. he too have some expectations ..but for her he was ready to understand .. at the end of the day marriage is all about understanding eachother ..

Sidharth was back after taking shower ...
Shehnaaz was sleeping on bed fully covered with comforter .. she was sneakily peeping out and looking at his direction waiting for him to come out ...

Sidharth looks at her and feels guilty may be she is scared that he might force her that's why she is feeling uncomfortable and is hidding herself in comforter ...

Sidharth didn't want her to get scared or uncomfortable with him so he takes his pillows and moves towards the couch switching off the lights ...

Shehnaaz : .ssidhaarth...

She calls him in her sweet voice .. it felt soo good to sidharth .. just like music to his ears ..

Sidharth : what happened shehnaaz ....

Shehnaaz : wo aap please bed par sojaye ...

Sidharth : it's fyn shehnaaz .. I know you aren't comfortable and that's fine ...

Shehnaaz wanted to say  : it's nothing like that sidharth and the bed is spacious and we both can fit easily in it and still we would have space left .. I don't want you to sleep in not so comforting position .. you have been really nice to me since the time I am here .. you cared for my comfort and I cannot let you sleep there...
But shehnaaz said
Shehnaaz  : it's nothing like that I am comfortable please sleep on the bed ..

Sidharth : but shehnaaz

Shehnaaz : please sidharth...

How could sidharth deny her he agreed Nd he slept beside her making sure there was enough distance so that she wouldn't feel uncomfortable ..

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were facing eachother ... Shehnaaz wasn't able to sleep since it was a new place and sidharth had things going on his mind because her actions and her words didn't match at all ...

Shehnaaz looked at sidharths questioning eyes ..

Sidharth : shehnaaz your actions and words aren't matching .. you said you are comfortable around me and when I was coming from the loo you were .....

Shehnaaz : actually I hadn't packed my language actually there was only bag here they were filled with dresses and I wasn't comfortable wearing them I had nothing else ..

Sidharth : okay !!  He smiled ...

Shehnaaz to gave a slight smile and turned other side trying to catch sleep ...

Sidharth slept since he was tired with day ...

Both called the day  off ...

Two weeks passed nothing much changed between sidharth and shehnaaz there were conversations between them but it was limited ....they were co existing .. Though shehnaaz needed time for the relationship to move forward she never took a step back in fulfilling her responsibilities .. she did take care of him about his things like an ideal wife would ..she would take care of the house his mother and ofcource liltle Agastya ..

Agastya being notorious was quite challenging for shehnaaz to handle him but she did actually made bond with him .. sidharths mom really helped shehnaaz interms of Agastya alot .. everything about him his food his sleep patterns his medicine everything ... Shehnaaz even had help from Agastyas Nanny she was a sweet old lady and took care of Agastya like her own grandson ..

Agastya was not someone who would get close to anyone soon but shehnaaz being around him all the time somewhere made him realize she is family and the way she used to play with him made him get attached to her in week .. Agastya always lacked mothers warmth which he never had .. he maybe somewhere felt that motherly love and care from shehnaaz .. he was growing close to her ... He was getting addicted to her being around her loving him her presence ... He was getting clingy to shehnaaz all the day the way he used to clinge to sidharth... Shehnaaz too felt a special connect towards Agastya who wouldn't Babies are gods gift .. they are so innocent they are so loving .. they are supposed to be loved and cherished ..
Shehnaaz always loved kids small babies ..so she had instant connect with him ..she loved being around him she loved the way he would want her all the time.. she had developed motherly feelings towards him ...

They both had this connection which was beutifull .. though sometimes shehnaaz would get irritated when she would not understand what does he want when he starts crying ... Should she feed or anything else ... Changing his diaper all day used to make her exhausted ... Running behind him all day to feed him made her exhausted ... Looking after kid is no joke or simple job ... It is tiring and shehnaaz used to get tired ... exhausted and she would have no energy left but later his one smile one giggle makes it all worth it ...her energy used to boost up ...

Sidharth looking at her and Agastya gave him releif to his heart that his son is in right hands ... sidharth never asked shehnaaz to love him the way she does .. she could have just taken him as a responsibility Agastya had nanny she could have let her to all the work ..but you know Shehnaaz knew  the love someone u know apna desaktha hei na wo koi nahi desaktha ....

Sidharth and Shehnaaz conversation used to last long when it's about Agastya .. sidharth.was tension free about Agastya since the day shehnaaz started taking his Complete care ..she used to cook for sidharth and make baby foods for Agastya ... shehnaaz took over the whole house responsibility after sidharths mother left a week ago

Sidharth finally could rely on someone who could help him Completely in taking caring of Agastya ... everything was going fyn

But if everything goes fine it's not life na ... Then......

I hope you liked today's update if you did do let me know in the comment section !! Inline comments are always welcome ❤️ if you like / love my story do share it

So do vote and comment guys that would really motivate me to write more ❤️

With love
Amaira ❤️

Instagram I'd

@amairashukla19