Bound By Duty - 8

Thank you guys I am extremely flattered with the response you have given 😍❤️ I have no words .. your precious comments and vote make me so excited and motivated to write next part❤️

Comment bhi kardiya karo 🥺❤️

And follow bhi 🙈

))))))...

Shehnaaz : but Sidharth how can I leave him .. he needs me isn't this one of your reason to get married that you want a mother to Agastya who could take care of him ??

Sidharth takes a deep breath...

Sidharth : I did shehnaaz I was ready to get married because I knew that Agastya needs a mother figure one who could be there for him when he needs a mother no matter what you say no one can replace a mother or a father .. I know he needed one who would care for him who he would call a mom .. I wanted him to have an absolute normal childhood as most of them have .. No matter what I know a child needs a father figure and a mother figure in their life .. it isn't that one cannot raise its just when I can give him a mom then why not ..?? Shehnaaz before when Soha was alive she was a working woman independent ambitious and I knew she would never give up her job neither did I expect that from why should she we both are equally responsible for the child and we did plan of getting nany who would take care till we are back and mom would be there to supervise and look after overall ... Neither did I ask or restrict Soha from what she wanted in life neither I would stop you from and I have no right to stop you from getting education or working .. so Shehnaaz if you ask me what I want I want you happy shehnaaz I don't want you to regret later on or felt left behind .. I want you to complete your education atleast job we can talk about it later... I know it isn't easy .. nothing is easy shehnaaz but we can try ... I know it would take Agastya time to adjust but its fine it's not wrong .. you going college to complete your studies doesn't make any difference to the importance that Agastya holds in your life neither your love would start decreasing ... He would love you the same as he does now...heina ??

Shehnaaz : Haan ..

Sidharth: Shehnaaz there so many mom's around the world who leave their children in home safe and sound and go to work this doesn't mean they love their children less hei na ...

Shehnaaz : hmm...

Sidharth : So it's final then you will go to college and Complete your studies and later on we will plan it later as you wish.

Shehnaaz : Aap itna acha kyun hei sidharth ... ..

Sidharth just giggle : .. itna bhi acha nahi hoon

Shehnaaz : nahi aap sabse ache ho ...

Sidharth : thank you I would gladly take this compliment from my dear wife kya pata ye compliment kal mile na mile

Shehnaaz : what are you gonna do as such that I would not give you the compliment again ...

Sidharth : it's just you hardly know me .. it's just been three months and we never talked about you about our life's sooo

Shehnaaz : then tell me .. I want to know everything mere bareimein tho aap almost sab janthe hei ...

Sidharth : everything ??

Shehnaaz : everything I want to know about you your family school cllge and even Soha .. ( soha was a slight whisper )

Sidharth : shehnaaz soha really ??

Shehnaaz : she is your past sidharth your first wife and Agastyas mother no matter how much I ignore it or not talk about it reality won't change and it's all in the past and you are over it heina ?? ( She asked somewhere she wanted to know .. Somewhere around the talks she heard from sidharths mom that it was a love marriage and how crazily they were in love and they got married and all she wanted to know she wanted his assurance from him he is moved on Completely .. )